What happened with the angel of apocalypse?

DeletedUser41460

I played this world last year in the summer months. I once made at least to the top 20 (it shows in my awards), and was once #1 defender. At highest I had 12 cities. If you read the "top 12 alliances" thread at page 33, you can find me listed as one of the MVP in my alliance.

I was in the alliance "Victorians". I left the game because the idiotic leaders of the Victorians. They run errands for another alliance (called "shadow guard" or something back then, it became todays' "imperial order"), helped them destroyed "carnage", and bowed to the then powerful "Angel of apocalypse", accepted a pact with insulting terms. These acts of betrayal triggered the leaving of their two top players, me and "Syst3matic".

Shortly after I left, the "Angel of apocalypse" throw the pact with "Victorian" into trash can and declared war on "Victorians", which promptly surrendered and joined "Angel of apocalypse". At that time, all indications are that AOA will win this world.

So, my question is what had become of the mighty, powerful AOA? Where is the cocky bigskyguy? I searched for clues in the "top 12 alliances" threads, but there weren't any clues whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43011

Are you fishing for an alliance to invite you here or do you really want to know the answer to the question you asked ?

I'm just curious as to why you have 3 paragraphs of your Grep CV to 1 paragraph relating to the actual question.

DeletedUser41460

I'm not fishing for an alliance. I'm just interesting in stories, that's why I asked. I also told my own story in case if someone's like me who's interested in these.

Usually those who wrote about top 12 alliance knew nothing about what's really happening, they just cite stats, and those were not interesting reads. People should start to tell these stories.

DeletedUser

Hey Ten, I will answer your question then make a comment. I was leader of Shadow Guards/Imperial Order.

AoA's actions led to its down fall. By betraying Vic, bullying its pacts/NAPs and lack of diplomacy. They found themselves fighting the world and surrounded by enemies. They were in trouble starting in October/November 2013 and continued to decline until the end in January. BSG left the world due to RL.

In regards to your comments about Vic leaders. They never bowed down to my alliance. They found a diplomatic solution to a non issue with my alliance. I am sorry you did not approve but if you see diplomacy is a very important part of this game. That is part of what caused the down fall of AoA (lack of diplomacy). I have much respect for Vic leaders and consider them friends.

DeletedUser

What Usuki really means is that AOA decided to go to war with IO and got their ***'s handed to them. Then most of them went to Captain Crew, and again, got it handed too them. Now most have ghosted. IO took in a few who have proved to be fantastic assets; SERTAC, ZENO, etc.

DeletedUser47031

What Usuki really means is that AOA decided to go to war with IO and got their ***'s handed to them. Then most of them went to Captain Crew, and again, got it handed too them. Now most have ghosted. IO took in a few who have proved to be fantastic assets; SERTAC, ZENO, etc.

Nice revisionist history Zach. Don't worry though I caught givemeten up to speed in a private message. We were teamates in Elysium Fields and Victorian. Something tells me he will find my version to be the accurate one.

See you on the battlefield.

Amdiz

DeletedUser

Nice revisionist history Zach. Don't worry though I caught givemeten up to speed in a private message. We were teamates in Elysium Fields and Victorian. Something tells me he will find my version to be the accurate one.

See you on the battlefield.

Amdiz

All I will say to this is the stats do not lie. Imperial order have had over double the ABP than any other close competitor. Alliances which are happy to sit back and sim will eventually fail. Alliance who are proactive, and aggressive will last it out.

DeletedUser

usuki, you'll be happy to know that "your alliance" won the world after you left IO to join AoA/PR/CC/whoever.