What Happened?

DeletedUser20549

While I was setting out to take a city I was able to get support to land the exact second as the CS, It would arrive the same second but after the CS if you can get what I am saying I have done this before but it didn't happen what happened today.

At first the CS was to land before the support but still on the same second then I noticed the attacks had switched and the support was too land first.

badcstime.png

Then I noticed it changed again and now it was back to how I sent it with the CS arriving first..
newcorrectimes.png

This is how they stayed until rite before the CS landed at 5 sec. they switched again and this happened :(

supportgothit.png

badcsreport.png

I just want to know why and how in the hell this happened, I have timed attacks like this to land the same second but with CS landing first but this one switched its times on its own :Angry:

If this is a glitch I should be repayed for my losses, I would like to be payed in Trident Layers :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never saw this before.
But every player i've played with timed their CS and Supports a second apart, too look like this.

CS Attack: 15:33:12
Support 1: 15:33:13
Support 2: 15:33:13
Support 3: 15:33:54
Ect.

DeletedUser20549

Never saw this before.
But every player i've played with timed their CS and Supports a second apart, too look like this.

CS Attack: 15:33:12
Support 1: 15:33:13
Support 2: 15:33:13
Support 3: 15:33:54
Ect.

I have done that as well, and thats what I was aiming for, I had done it just the day before the CS attempt too, I cleared the city, LS nuke and Land nuke arriving on the same second but LS hits first, but this one switched its times on me atleast 3 times :heh:

Oh well troops lost are already being built and city is under siege :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19595

response

well, you tried to put the support after but the time is never certain of what will be the arriving time, so, this time, with you, they made the same time. arriving at the sime time is not the same thing as one seconds before i think, so, they were destroyed, its like you re making one attack has the same time you support, so they fight against each other ! that's what i think... anyway, try to put it after ! LOL

DeletedUser

well, you tried to put the support after but the time is never certain of what will be the arriving time, so, this time, with you, they made the same time. arriving at the sime time is not the same thing as one seconds before i think, so, they were destroyed, its like you re making one attack has the same time you support, so they fight against each other ! that's what i think... anyway, try to put it after ! LOL

Like he said, it worked before, therefore perhaps the update patched something like this up?

Mhm. Oh well, we all now know not to do this :'D