What Happened???

• Thread starter DeletedUser23934
  • Start date

DeletedUser23934

Ok, is it just me or did the world kinda, slow down? There's no more comments in the forum too. Anyone know what happened? I'm dying to talk here. :D hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

Well the externals were dead. Then i revived them temporarily. Then they died again.

As for Pella.. well, you can always start picking on some MOS members. Although.. i dont recommend it.

I heard toggish, skullcap and Agamemnon had a really bad day today. :p

DeletedUser23934

Why would they have a bad day? I didn't see them have any cities conquered. So I don't THINK they had a bad day. haha I could be wrong. It happens once in a millennium so you never know. ;)

And as for insulting players in MOS, I could use the BP so I might resort to it. But you never know. lol I can be good at insulting if I try. How often I try is a different story. haha

And basically now I'm trying to revive them. I doubt it though. lol This forum died 100%. Except for us. :D

DeletedUser

Some of us are waiting for mega movie stars to find a time for an interview.....just saying.

By which i mean an anonymous member of MOS

DeletedUser1483

Well just attacking one city alone they lost:

300+ trans,14 cats,66 harpy,71 brm,3100+ troops, 1900+ LS, 1 CS

Thats not including Skull cap and friends losing over 1.5k biremes trying to defend a seige they had in an MOS city. :) Smells like a bad day to me.

@sapp This MOS superstar thought he was waiting for you. He will make time for such an effort, in between being cool and killing things. :cool:

DeletedUser

Chris, could you pass a message on for me? Seeing as you have MOS forums. Let them know that i'm on skype waiting so i can publish the A.A. as soon as we're done.

DeletedUser23934

Chris, I'm definitely cooler. ;) You kill more and I'm cooler. Seem fair? Haha And yea I saw that all over the forums. I woke up to late for the party though. :( I wanted the pretty BP but I was too late. Ah well, it shall come.

Just sent it Sapphy. :)

DeletedUser

Copy paste that question in a message, then delete it from your post. We'll pop it into this week's A.A. :)

DeletedUser5554

I can beat Saphy to it buddy. Players rarely quit they just flock to a new world after people like chris kick their butts. (;

So if you all want to talk I suggest checking out those sparkling new edessa forums start some smack talk in there and watch the crowd go wild. :)

DeletedUser23934

I just sent it. :) And YAY I'm in an A.A.!!!

(Edit)
Hey Nod! I'm actually playing there right now. Haha The world is great so far. The forums are good too but there are a few players that can't quit insulting each other. :p And literally the crowd WILL go wild. You should join our alliance there! We need more players. Lol

DeletedUser

As soon as a certain someone gets on Skype we can post A.A. :) Ready and waiting.

DeletedUser

I quit thats what happened :p

Was quite active on efs for awhile but RL is catching up with me and i'm in my final year of school before going to college so i've had to leave. Just waiting for the rest of my cities to be eaten up before i finally leave. I might be back sometime over the summer next year but we'll see. I may pop in time to time so keep an eye out for me ;)

Au revoir (wave)

May the battle of pella continue (SW):pro:
its been fun

DeletedUser33171

Am I mentioned? Lol, I do not want to be star or forum troll. But let me write here some things.

Here how looks like BoM now:
BoM dead.jpg

Honestly I liked to stay in (old) BoM, but it unforgivenable how our leadership (the Fears and Silentfury) and our council members acted. They did not tell us anything about MOS case (in pre-war and/or cold war state), they went to vacation or quitted without any warnings. I (and others) tried to do what I (we) thought the best; attack and support others. Then I did not know how MOS playing, now I guess I know. Then I found out how I can test the MOS mechanism, I went on "vacation", I came back at a chosen time and go for a city. Failed, but got a Plan B. With the same CS what I pulled back, I went for Brornan's city. Failed again.

It was obvious, BoM not able to conquer any MOS cities because of low number, low activity and relative number of skilled, determinated players. For a long time I feel, new BoM is not my home. You, guys take this game as a "personal" case, calling enemy vultures, jackals and what I saw on BoM forum yesterday (after Dantheconqueror's joining MOS), it shocked me. Guys, this is a GAME!!!! You know, a little pity playground where we doing stupidities and crapping our time up. Nothing personal.
Oh, and I forgot to mention, that there are some differences between a trolling with enemy and a diatribe.

DeletedUser1483

Good to have you onboard with MOS now skull-cap. ;)

BOM will miss you im sure.

DeletedUser

They still have the #1 player on Pie though, so they'll beat us i bet.

DeletedUser1483

LOL. Remind me.. What was his name again?

Looks like MOS has been taking a piece of his pie recently. Luckily, as he is number 1, he's got alot of pie to go around. :D