What happens if you lose your first and only city?

DeletedUser

What happens if you lose your only city? I have heard tell of getting "rimmed" and that you get to keep your CP. What about tech's learned? Do you get to keep them?

Thanks

DeletedUser21392

If you lose all of your cities you will keep of the cp you earned previously. Other than that you completely restart, so the answer would be no.

DeletedUser

You keep your battle points and the units killed on your wall. You will not be able to run victory processions until you earn more battle points. If your culture level was 3 or higher, it will be reset to level 3.

Researches are city specific. In your new city, you will have to build an academy and research these again.

DeletedUser41522

when all is said and done and start in a new city will you be under protection or would you just be S.O.L?

DeletedUser345

when all is said and done and start in a new city will you be under protection or would you just be S.O.L?

You would I imagine be under city protection, I haven't ever been rimmed to try it out however.

DeletedUser

I've been rimmed once only.
You do receive beginners protection, also everyone in the area tends to have the same points level depending how active they are.