What if...?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Starting a new thread to keep the Eta forums even more active :) This thread is about the what if's in Eta. What if this didn't happen, or that? Lemme get started.

What if CR was never formed? What if Whateverr and his FF crew stayed with BA permanently?

----------------------------------------------------------------

What if I and TE never turned against Team Black? What if we continued to fight KE and UF, what would of happened?

What if Leftytwoguns never quit the game and never treated his members so bad? Would BA still be on top?

What if I never left the game in September 2011 and what if Rygarr never left to form Valor? Would TE still be ruling the world?

---------------------------------------------------------------

What if Scullionus never quit the game? Would Fate still be doing well?

What if TommyKnight was still here leading UoW? Would UoW be much different than to what it currently is?

What if KoDR was never formed? Would that make much of a difference in the world of Eta?

What if TST didn't build the 4 wonders and obeyed the agreement made? Would that be any different?

What if BA, fate & UoW were never allies in the beginning? Would this make a massive change to Eta?

Feel free to answer these questions or even make up your own questions? I would answer these but I believe I will be quite biased with some of them, so I would like to see others making an effort and I'll be happy to respond to your answers + questions! :)

James :cool:

DeletedUser

What if CR was never formed? What if Whateverr and his FF crew stayed with BA permanently?

It would have been hard for BA to keep squad FF, the way BA was designed, they allowed members to quit not never recruited in the area. (this includes Fate). If i seen someone with potential i'd ask BA and it was basically he was not good enough, ask Fate and they say if he's not good enough for BA why is he good enough for Fate? So they made enemies in the area thought their rules. If we would have stayed our enemies would have outnumbered us and CR would have been KE. If i stayed i would have been working with Adamberr to rule the world :)

What if I and TE never turned against Team Black? What if we continued to fight KE and UF, what would of happened[/COLOR]?

TE was the 4th wheel, but didn't kiss butt like Fate, and less willing to accept orders like UoW, TE would have been next without any strong allies.

What if Leftytwoguns never quit the game and never treated his members so bad? Would BA still be on top?

If he stayed MoppyO would have found an account and killed him. Even if it meant killing BA. kicking her out was the worst thing BA (lefty) could have done.

If MoppyO stayed to lead BA, BA would have had many true allies and been the number one alliance.

What if I never left the game in September 2011 and what if Rygarr never left to form Valor? Would TE still be ruling the world?

Yes

It might have prevented the Fate vs CR war. Leo, was never the diplomat Scullionus was. !st generation of CR members really respected him.

What if TommyKnight was still here leading UoW? Would UoW be much different than to what it currently is?

TK would have seen though the spies and plots they caused, that lead to so many members of UoW quitting. Short story TK would have found a way to get KE and UoW to merge making them the best alliance in ETA.

What if KoDR was never formed? Would that make much of a difference in the world of Eta?

BA would have fell in KoDR shoes basically, KoRD replaced BA as enemy #1 for those in there area.

What if TST didn't build the 4 wonders and obeyed the agreement made? Would that be any different?

We don't know yet, we have yet to see how many quit because they did build them.

What if BA, fate & UoW were never allies in the beginning? Would this make a massive change to Eta?

Yes they shaped ETA from the beginning.

So, I have a question.

If CR would have accepted Pacts from the beginning, would this have weakened CR or strengthened them? how would this effected the world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not much would have changed really. When I formed AoTF we were neutral with KoDR untill they started showing aggression in O85 against our members and before that UoW was our #1 enemy. BA and then when KoDR split to form it's self, were not our real enemies at the time. I still see them showing aggression in O85 whether they stayed in BA or not so nothing would have really changed.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

So, I have a question.

If CR would have accepted Pacts from the beginning, would this have weakened CR or strengthened them? how would this effected the world?

Weakened them. CR has always been able to work without pacts, they never needed pacts and managed survive + beat anyone that stood there way into submission. If CR had pacts, then CR wouldn't be as strong as they would be now. Sure having pacts is nice but CR is very well organised and active enough to live without having pacts.

And thanks for answering Velael. Anyone else want to ask or answer any questions?

DeletedUser

they wouldnt of stayed long and found a new home in another alliance bar fate as i belive they would of had the same issues there as they had with BA

What if I and TE never turned against Team Black? What if we continued to fight KE and UF, what would of happened?
BA would of got bored and wanted a new war, it would of been with TE

this never would happen.

yes but they would be looking to new wars to start as no other alliance would of been a real fight.

maybe......

depends on if TK wanted UoW to do well, if so then UoW would be a major force

yes, forming KoDR stopped alot of players leaving the game after the DFE disban and BA blowing up. Alot of players got hung out to dry.

i hope not

yes it would of. more then likely there would be players and alliance that where wiped out now fighting for top dog in eta

DeletedUser

Don't laugh at me...I don't have the history on this game that you guys do. Lol. Just trying to make an effort. Great thread though. Really interesting, especially for someone who hasn't been playing long.

I think it made a difference in Eta, but not much. I joined Grepolis pretty much in the middle of the war between SP and KoDR, so I watched SP defeat KoDR, although I think they could have been defeated anyways. Even as KoDR was coming to an end, they started to merge into SP and I think THAT was a HUGE factor in SP falling apart. A lot of players in SP had RL incidents plus got tired of the war, which caused a lot of inactivity. Take Mont and AbbyD for example. AbbyD was a GREAT leader, and extremely vicious. Isn't most of Valor ex-KoDR members? So Valor might not have had the same motivations to form together if it weren't for the defeat of KoDR. Going off of what Vel was saying, it seems like the fall of KoDR caused more change in Eta then when they were together. I do think KoDR contributed to a higher player count and activity in Eta before they fell. However, I still think people who were in KoDR would still have the same enemies regardless of whether or not KoDR formed. They share oceans, and therefor there would be war.

I hope that made some sense. Constructive criticism welcome, as I am trying to learn.

Probably would have made the end of Eta come a little slower, but I personally think some alliance would have tried to finish 4 WW anyways. It just happens that TST did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes you dont know what happenes when KoDR was formed. When i left BA alot of players asked me to form an alliance cos of at the time BA was a very broken alliance and they where being left out in the dark and would walk away from the game if nothing happened fast. Hence KoDR was formed. If KoDR had not formed TE would of started a war with SP. KoDR was formed to make a home for those who needed it, thats it. no plains of taking over the world or fighting SP or AotF, our only plain was fight TE as they stood unaposed at the time. SP would not have stood vs KoDR without TE and AotF (TE mainly) fighting with them.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
SP, AotF and TE were all fighting KoDR. TE was the leader in conquests, we took a couple hundred cities I think but if TE and KoDR were not at war but SP and KoDR were, SP would of lost. Without TE, SP/AoTF would of been doomed... It would of been a good war though.

DeletedUser

Without CR being formed KE+UF would have been the only one left facing BA. Hard to say but Whateverr and some of the other 1st gen CR would maybe have joined KE as half of them were originally KE.

Chances are TE would have lost the war to BA and what was left of it might have joined KE or UF

DeletedUser

If CR would have accepted Pacts from the beginning, would this have weakened CR or strengthened them? how would this effected the world?[/QUOTE]

It would not change a thing, it would just be easier for other alliances to postion CR on a side of the world.

Good thread btw :)