What is actually happening in Titanus et Aegean

vincaocao

Phrourach
So the truth about what is happening about the fall of Titanus et Aegean and the negotiation with Fusion, I still don't get the full story, but this is the best evidence I've got:

This was what part of the message Major Skakker, a leader of Fusion sent me about the info of the merge and why they still attack us, it is practically Aristo's fault and the players are blaming him too (no offence intended AmmonJerro).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for our alliances merging, we never had an agreement with Aristo to merge with TEA, If we merged then we would have double the number of members adn would not be able to operate the same,
Aristo asked if his top 15players could join Fusion, we said yes to 3 of them and himself, he said if we invited sexylovingmale also, then he would join with the other 3.
Even though sexylovingmale was a active experienced player, some of our allies had problems with him insulting them.
Some of these where women in their 40's lol, and 1 was a leader of Fusion, so he was not allowed in no matter what Aristo said.
Aristo pulled out of merging then with the other 3, we told him he may not get another chance, he still refused.
We had our eyes on O.74 for a long time, and Aristo wanted the merge because he knew it too.
A week later we received a message from a player in TEA who was originally in War Path.
He said that him and his friends that merged from War Path were not happy with the way TEA was been run, and that they were not getting the support.
They asked for an invite, so we've checked them out and invited some who we felt were experienced enough to join.
We were then asked by another TEA leader if he could merge with 10 players, we checked out these players(you been 1 of them) and have invited those we felt were Fusion material.
We are not looking to destroy your alliance, it's just your alliance has been caught off guard, with new leadership.
We now have interests invested in Ocean 74 and we need to secure our allies,
For this reason I advise you to get all TEA members at least 1 city outside these oceans 75,74,65 and 64 ASAP as we need to eliminate all threats there immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone replied:

why skakker? he is right! If you read between the lines you would know who the real traitor is, if you can't then i'll help you:

Aristo asked if his top 15players could join Fusion, we said yes to 3 of them and himself, he said if we invited sexylovingmale also, then he would join with the other 3.

seems like our proud leader was planning to escape with the top 15 members to save his ! and leave us all alone to be killed. There is no plan B or spy to destroy fusion from inside as he is telling you. Fact is the members who have left left the alliance according to their personal decisions not due to some "plan" to kill the competing alliances.

I can say clearly with regret that aristo isn't the leader to an alliance as big as TeA, I used to like you aristo but after knowing all what you have been hiding from us things have changed. My personal advice to you would be to go over to fusion and hand the leadership to someone who can guide the ship to the shores, since you failed big time in that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Aristo handed his account to someone else so if you message him it will be the new aris, he is better minded than the old one trying to save us from destruction.

The idiots continue leaving, they're not helping us, they're escaping from the war, while I'm still in it.

We're trying to rebuild, we might be weak now, but we won't in the future.. (SW)

So practically the old Aristo ruined it and his best players are in Fusion now, Fusion, Killer Bunnies and 420's are constantly attacking us and 2 of Aristo's cities have been conquered despite the heavy support.

This was my evidence on how TeA is falling, just so you wonder and to Aristo we're still friends on this forum and that thing was true so don't say you didn't do anything because you were the reason to it. And I didn't take screenshots because I can't take mini ones only full screen ones but I don't want to.

vincaocao

DeletedUser

You have mail... ping!

This is what we got in our postbox today:

Aristocrat today at 5:21 AM
hello,

sorry if i sent this to u already and if i havent . . .

are u an ally of fusion?

if not i would like to propose a temporary or long term pact agreement.

let me kno ur thoughts
sincerely,
the new aristocrat

(if i didnt send this to the right person please forward it to that person. i was trying to send it to the founder or leader of the alliance which is the person i want to talk to)

DeletedUser

Alright, there seems to be alot of confusion, and failed propoganda. i will now elaborate this

My writing will be in Bold

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the truth about what is happening about the fall of Titanus et Aegean and the negotiation with Fusion, I still don't get the full story, but this is the best evidence I've got:

This was what part of the message Major Skakker *I never spoke to this player, i only spoke to Tarm, MetalCore, Klevito, and Nikephoros*, a leader of Fusion sent me about the info of the merge and why they still attack us, it is practically Aristo's fault and the players are blaming him too (no offence intended AmmonJerro). *as for it being my fault, i simply left due to lack of trust, and lack of commitment of some of my best players, who fled to fusion when they heard the first glimpse of... TeA is in trouble, before that, they were fine*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for our alliances merging, we never had an agreement with Aristo to merge with TEA, If we merged then we would have double the number of members adn would not be able to operate the same, *i never asked Fusion for a merge, simply spoke to Tarm about bringing a few members over "LATER"* as seen below

Aristo asked if his top 15players could join Fusion, we said yes to 3 of them and himself, he said if we invited sexylovingmale also, then he would join with the other 3. *i spoke to Tarm about sexylovingmale, last time i spoke he said he was discussing it, and Tarm didnt say no to many of the list i gave him, you wouldve accepted alot more*

Even though sexylovingmale was a active experienced player, some of our allies had problems with him insulting them. *sexylovingmale yes, was hardly polite, or knew how to play, but he defended me, and a few alliance members well, and stayed heavily defencive&

Some of these where women in their 40's lol, and 1 was a leader of Fusion, so he was not allowed in no matter what Aristo said. *I barely bargained for him to enter, in my eyes he was an expansion target if he wasnt accepted, nothing more*

Aristo pulled out of merging then with the other 3, we told him he may not get another chance, he still refused. *I did not refuse, i simply asked you to keep the invitation open, which you did for a time, but i simply quit before i could act against it*

We had our eyes on O.74 for a long time, and Aristo wanted the merge because he knew it too. *there was months of deciet in regards to that, every member in fusion had a strict guideline in talking to any members in TeA O74, i knew Fusion was coming up, thats why i wanted to join them, yes this statement is correct*

A week later we received a message from a player in TEA who was originally in War Path. *Noel76, a useless worm who seeks refuge, he joined us out of fear of being conquered by KB and 420s, now he joins Fusion to be completely untouchable, the poorest choice Fusion couldve made was inviting that worm into there alliance*

He said that him and his friends that merged from War Path were not happy with the way TEA was been run, and that they were not getting the support.
They asked for an invite, so we've checked them out and invited some who we felt were experienced enough to join. *The only players qualified were Tommyfjh, Moonrain6, CrtaziiKid, and Baby *****, the other ex-wp members who you recruited have NEVER sent support, and NEVER sent attacks or posted reports, its sad to see that the helpless got access to such a great alliance*

We were then asked by another TEA leader if he could merge with 10 players, we checked out these players(you been 1 of them) and have invited those we felt were Fusion material. *I am unsure about this one*

We are not looking to destroy your alliance, it's just your alliance has been caught off guard, with new leadership.

We now have interests invested in Ocean 74 and we need to secure our allies,

For this reason I advise you to get all TEA members at least 1 city outside these oceans 75,74,65 and 64 ASAP as we need to eliminate all threats there immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone replied: *lol this guys a loser*

why skakker? he is right! If you read between the lines you would know who the real traitor is, if you can't then i'll help you:

Aristo asked if his top 15players could join Fusion, we said yes to 3 of them and himself, he said if we invited sexylovingmale also, then he would join with the other 3. *It was for the best of those 15 players and myself, as i was already deciding to quit, i felt that i may aswell make it as good as possible for those players who deserved better*

seems like our proud leader was planning to escape with the top 15 members to save his ! and leave us all alone to be killed. There is no plan B or spy to destroy fusion from inside as he is telling you. Fact is the members who have left left the alliance according to their personal decisions not due to some "plan" to kill the competing alliances. *This is so sad, this has become so skewed over the days ive been gone, Noel76 was nothing more then a conspiritor who wasnt happy with the thousands of biremes that we were sending, he wanted a bit more, nothing was good enough for him and he was a whiner, im sad hes in fusion, because once TeA withdrew support, ggc1 wouldve cleaned him up in a week if he hadnt have joined Fusion*

I can say clearly with regret that aristo isn't the leader to an alliance as big as TeA, I used to like you aristo but after knowing all what you have been hiding from us things have changed. My personal advice to you would be to go over to fusion and hand the leadership to someone who can guide the ship to the shores, since you failed big time in that! *I did hand over leadership, this is a poorly noted statement, i knew that Fusion would grasp the slightest chance they got to increase presence in 74, because its exactly what i wouldve done, its how the game goes, and its quite simple, basic brains is required*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Aristo handed his account to someone else so if you message him it will be the new aris, he is better minded than the old one trying to save us from destruction. *please not that we both talk in the forums, and he asks me advice, and is willing to hand me back my account, he still does what i ask him if we both agree upon it, so dont think its just him doing this, when im still quite envolved&*

The idiots continue leaving, they're not helping us, they're escaping from the war, while I'm still in it. *this is saddening to me, that players dont have the guys to protect a once good alliance, it shows that those players are weak in the sense of loyalty, but strong in the sense of survival*

We're trying to rebuild, we might be weak now, but we won't in the future.. (SW)

So practically the old Aristo ruined it and his best players are in Fusion now, Fusion, Killer Bunnies and 420's are constantly attacking us and 2 of Aristo's cities have been conquered despite the heavy support. *I would hardly say it was me :p i simply left*

This was my evidence on how TeA is falling, just so you wonder and to Aristo we're still friends on this forum and that thing was true so don't say you didn't do anything because you were the reason to it. And I didn't take screenshots because I can't take mini ones only full screen ones but I don't want to. *Thankyou Vinc, im glad someone rectified this so i could finally sort it out, if theres any mroe questions please PM me, thankyou*

vincaocao

And thats my relapse :D enjoy the read.

DeletedUser

ammo - if you are still talking to the player running (ruining) your account - then either your advice is falling on deaf ears or you arnt the player I thought you were!

this guy is losing cities faster than anything I have seen before!
and he attacks with colony ships!
I say name him and shame him! lol!

cheers

DeletedUser

ammo - if you are still talking to the player running (ruining) your account - then either your advice is falling on deaf ears or you arnt the player I thought you were!

cheers

I second that!

DeletedUser2663

A week later we received a message from a player in TEA who was originally in War Path. *Noel76, a useless worm who seeks refuge, he joined us out of fear of being conquered by KB and 420s, now he joins Fusion to be completely untouchable, the poorest choice Fusion couldve made was inviting that worm into there alliance*

I will disagree with that. He has shown a great performance while he has been in Fusion. I would actually rank him as one of the best members we have gained from TEA. Seems what klevito said in another thread ago is completly accurate. "We use a different set of scales to messure a players's worth" or something along those lines

DeletedUser

cheers

i have nothing to do with the attacks, just the politics.

and Metal, he/she is possibly the worst player i have ever met ingame, a sneaky, whining, annoying, and helpless player. with time you will see, you have only seen what the player has to offer to try and look good, but i can state with 100% accuracy that if Noel is given a better opportunity or offered more protection elsewhere, he/she will get his wp members and leave and put you back in 3rd place, thats what happened in WP, thats what happened in TeA and thats what will happen to you. as my future conquest leader, i have no reason to even try and divulge the truth from you.

DeletedUser

i have nothing to do with the attacks, just the politics.

and Metal, he/she is possibly the worst player i have ever met ingame, a sneaky, whining, annoying, and helpless player. with time you will see, you have only seen what the player has to offer to try and look good, but i can state with 100% accuracy that if Noel is given a better opportunity or offered more protection elsewhere, he/she will get his wp members and leave and put you back in 3rd place, thats what happened in WP, thats what happened in TeA and thats what will happen to you. as my future conquest leader, i have no reason to even try and divulge the truth from you.

I have many reasons to disagree with that
1) Noel isn't sneaky he is honest and to the point
2)It wasn't Noel that organised the move when WP failed it was me I was one of the first to join TEA and i convinced the others aswell
3) TEA was beginning to fall apart and fusion were moving into o74 so we only had 3 choices the 1st was to stay in a failing alliance,2nd was to join fusion (clearly the best option) and 3rd was to join KB which I had considered before.

P.S. thanks for thinking I was qualified :)

DeletedUser

cheers

You took the words right out of my mouth :)

DeletedUser340

What is actually happening in Titanus et Aegean

Iv got half a idea:-

akc20p.png
Losing a lot of points because:
f1ws8w.png
Members leaving.
_
losing a lot of villages , some of witch to 420's:
hx1c20.png
_
conquering inactives and ghosts/empty slots:
2u5uope.png

I think that might all have something to do with their failure?

DeletedUser

Im just impressed with the knowledge and service you provide us ;)

DeletedUser

I will disagree with that. He has shown a great performance while he has been in Fusion. I would actually rank him as one of the best members we have gained from TEA. Seems what klevito said in another thread ago is completly accurate. "We use a different set of scales to messure a players's worth" or something along those lines

WOW!! you forgot about me :mad:

and it was our choice to leave realy. So there is no way of coming back the alliance is failing quicker than SWAT.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW

(18 rank) Titanus Et Aegean, points: 4947839, players: 90, average points per P.: 54976

Swat has less players and a higher average amount of points per player.

DeletedUser

it saddens me that my alliance couldnt work without me. although then again, i was just amasing :p