What is considered spam attacks

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you believe someone is breaking the rules please send in a ticket. But if a player is just sending an attack or a couple of attacks every few hours it's highly unlikely they are breaking the rules. We do have to allow players to send harbor checks, favor farms, etc as they are normal parts of the game.

Maponos

Taxiarch
Ok, thank you, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be banned for doing the same thing in return.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
@Maponos What he has failed to tell you.
Community managers will not tell you the rules.
If they told you the rules players could hold them accountable when they ban player A for the same action as player B who does not get banned.

When you call them out on it they will literally say....
We can not tell you the rules on attacking because you might actually follow them.

The quiet part they wont say out loud is that they are not judging just your actions but decisions are also based on what they "feel" your intentions are.
This is further complicated by the fact the person judging you might be the same person whose donkey you save 50 times because you were on the same team last server or maybe the guy you just rimmed.

So if you find yourself unable to log in for returning fire with roughly the same actions that were just dropped on you, don't be surprised.

Imagine getting chastised by a referee for attacking some one to kill their units....... In a WAR game o_O?

Maponos

Taxiarch
I hear you and thanks for the response OZZZ.

It is definitely subjective, God forbid if that person is having a bad day or you rimmed them last world, I wonder if there is even any vetting of the rules before they make someone a Mod?

I agree, it is a war game, other than outright cheating there shouldn't be any rules.

I am playing this game even on the forums, I extract every bit of intel I can get and won't hesitate to play psychological games with someone here or intentionally give them the wrong interpretation of the rules so they screw up, if it is in the actual game thread. If they are asking questions in the proper thread for that I will answer them correctly.

For the most part I post here (actually in game thread) for two reasons, One to extract intel and confuse someone or for my own entertainment , doesn't matter if anyone else finds it funny, I am usually laughing hysterically.

A good day is when you have an opponent talking in tongues, snapping pencils and throwing drink cups against the wall.

Hopefully they don't take it personally, it's not meant that way and if I end up on the same team with them in a different world I will do anything to help them and not hold anything against them, whether they rim me or I rim them.

Kosti

Phrourach
I hear you and thanks for the response OZZZ.

It is definitely subjective, God forbid if that person is having a bad day or you rimmed them last world, I wonder if there is even any vetting of the rules before they make someone a Mod?

I agree, it is a war game, other than outright cheating there shouldn't be any rules.

I am playing this game even on the forums, I extract every bit of intel I can get and won't hesitate to play psychological games with someone here or intentionally give them the wrong interpretation of the rules so they screw up, if it is in the actual game thread. If they are asking questions in the proper thread for that I will answer them correctly.

For the most part I post here (actually in game thread) for two reasons, One to extract intel and confuse someone or for my own entertainment , doesn't matter if anyone else finds it funny, I am usually laughing hysterically.

A good day is when you have an opponent talking in tongues, snapping pencils and throwing drink cups against the wall.

Hopefully they don't take it personally, it's not meant that way and if I end up on the same team with them in a different world I will do anything to help them and not hold anything against them, whether they rim me or I rim them.
you're still dog