What is going on with illuminati

DeletedUser2638

well i popped back on the game not long ago and guess wht, i had a message in my inbox from the illuminati, at first i thought they were going to be gloating about something again but it wasnt any where near wht i thought

-RHCP- today at 10:36 PM
Dear players of DeJa Vu + The Pantheon (aka poor + terrible),

It has come to my attention that players from DeJa Vu and The Pantheon seem to think they are doing quite well against us, and that we in turn are not doing so well against you!

If that is the case, you should have no trouble holding a CS in my cities for 12 hours?

That's right! Due to the fact NO-ONE has landed a CS in my city to date, I am offering you all free passage for CS's into my cities! All you have to do is keep hold of it for the 12 hours!

Or are you all too scared to attempt to take an active city even slightly close to the alliance core!?

Look, I'll even BB code my name for you, that way it's even easier to launch those attacks! -RHCP-

ALSO! Another player has decided to join me in this offer: Alfonz is also sick of the cowardly forces of DJV/Panties, and as so challenges you all to hold a CS in one if his O66 cities for the 12 hours!!

Alf has just the 4 cities on O66!! If ALL of you together can't take them... I think you need to take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror (watch out it doesn't crack -.-) and oh yeah... QUIT GREPOLIS! Why, you may ask? Because, simply... You fail at grepolis.

Nuff Said.

So, if you think you are man enough for the challenge.... Don't delay! This challenge will be open for just 48 hours!

Or... Are you a mouse?

Now can i actually ask you say "active city" yet how many players has the illmuminati got on vacation mode within O66 and why is there so many on vaca mode like lads hmmmm... answer me wht this is all about, and Chrss do you know about all this haha

DeletedUser

Yep.
3 hours and not a single incoming... I'm disappointed!

LMAO
Silly thought this, send a Cship blind into a core area of your enemy, 1/2 an ocean away (for most of us) ROF LOL COPTER all round.

I'm betting this was sent w/o chrss knowing and RHCP & you will ummmmm hear about it soonish :eek:

smurfs-wars-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Nope, I honestly didn't know. But I am interested in seeing if someone actually takes up this challenge.

DeletedUser

Nope.

Much of our coordination and conversation happens via skype. And I haven't really been paying attention to skype the past couple days unless something urgent comes up.

not scared, just no one is stupid enough to actually go through with it
Because you know you can't hold it and that we are by far superior ;)

EDIT: For the record, I only count two players in vm in that area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry you guys are to far, but nothing is stopping you from getting closer to the action, and joining in the fun.

DeletedUser

Is NOBODY man enough to try? I have FOUR cities in 66... FOUR! That should be EASY for such an Elite Alliance... Right!?

DeletedUser

Blame Byrnie... He brought it onto the Forums...

I was content with PMing.

DeletedUser2663

lol shot Illuminati. Awsome move man. keep this updated if they have the guts to even attempt that. hell even if they cant keep it there would be awsome bp's there if they can defend it right *Nudge Nudge* lol

DeletedUser

There is no need for them to try, everybody already knows your better so why set up a silly challenge like this?

DeletedUser2663

There is no need for them to try, everybody already knows your better so why set up a silly challenge like this?

to allow Deja vu to show they are a good alliance possibly??? its no secret Deja vu are one of the alliances that no one respects, like swat and 420's.

DeletedUser

They do have a few capable players. It is a doable challenge, just not an easy one ;)

DeletedUser

They do have a few capable players. It is a doable challenge, just not an easy one ;)

Oh Please, Pretty Please, Look Here and not ............... :pro:

No way to save face on this one. ummmm again.

LMAO

Truthfully, I'm surprised that I have to point it out to a few of you ;)
to allow Deja vu to show they are a good alliance possibly??? its no secret DeJa Vu are one of the alliances that no one respects, like swat and 420's.

Public opinion really means little, actions do, but that is why I keep posting.
I recall that the same things were said about Cyno and The Pantheon. There is an old song by Queen, that is starting to ring in the back of my mind... Another One Bites The Dust.

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

Um, Ivory, I bring up this point again... Byrnie posted this on the PF. RHCP and I were happy for all of this to remain in game.

I think that pretty much renders whatever point you were trying to make up there moot.

DeletedUser

Um, Ivory, I bring up this point again... Byrnie posted this on the PF. RHCP and I were happy for all of this to remain in game.

I think that pretty much renders whatever point you were trying to make up there moot.

Byrnie posted this to show Gamma how your tactic's have changed and you and chrss tried to put a good show up, so Gamma did not see just how silly you are being.

I'm very sure you wished it remained in-game.

Silly like my Smurf
smurfs-wars-1.jpg

And Another One's Gone..... Another One's Gone..... Hey, We're Gonna Get You Too........ LMFAO
Shrinking membership, a big change in stats means..... What???