What is going on with illuminati

DeletedUser

alph your back!!!!

Nope, just lurking on the forums for now. Might start again soon, not sure when though.

As a side note, I love it when people leave me sarcastic neg rep remarks, they make me laugh. Up until the point I realise they haven't signed it, then I just think its cowardly (over the internet, that really is sad).

DeletedUser

As a side note, I love it when people leave me sarcastic neg rep remarks, they make me laugh. Up until the point I realise they haven't signed it, then I just think its cowardly (over the internet, that really is sad).

Try talking about the pope... its fantastic :)

DeletedUser

and then the sun shall rise again :) let us be ever be hopeful.

Would have been more appropriate to say The Sun Also Rises...

woe to Gamma, the lost generation, abandoned to the desolation of a once beautiful forum :p

DeletedUser

impressive - should be called ghostking :p

And don't bother putting mine up - I've quit !

DeletedUser

Idle curiosity - passing a few minutes whilst I do some photo work. Just waiting to see who many of my cities get eaten up.

DeletedUser

i would like to congratulate the illuminatti on recruiting some great players, namely Ute.

And I would like to congratulate the noob branch of GH for getting pushed further and further out of ocean 66 every day. :)

It must be depressing knowing you'll never be able to take these cities back, whereas we know any city we lose will eventually come back to us ;)

DeletedUser

Ghostbusting since
also i am in another ute city. Just a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey chrss we all know I am the king of Noobs, oh and let us not forget my unnatural craving for ghosts. I just can't get enough, I live for conquering ghosts!

Who have GH recruited recently?

The likes of Darth Swoosh, Hyperbolt, Sleutlebeen and HugeBeuge among others, all great players if I am not mistaken.

DeletedUser

Who have GH recruited recently?

The likes of Darth Swoosh, Hyperbolt, Sleutlebeen and HugeBeuge among others, all great players if I am not mistaken.

DS - Yes he's good, but not one attack from him yet.
Hyperbolt - Honestly never had dealings with him.
Sleutlebeen - No attacks from him that I've seen. Haven't seen him in action. I know he only followed DS and has little sense of loyalty.
HugeBeuge - An odd one. He seems to only sporadically attack. He has the most mythical units I've ever seen. :D He also tends to enjoy living on his own turtle islands.

Not sure whats worse, putting in the effort but failing, or members who don't give any effort at all. Honestly, I would rather have somebody try to do something but fail and learn in the process than to sit and sim.

EDIT: Just realized you also took in DeadManInc. I'm pretty sure we kicked him out of O66 once already :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wanted to plus rep you for that TOMMYRAURUS but it wouldnt let me :(

DeletedUser

I heard they are quitting due to a major infliction of inactivity and the recruitment of noobs

(just thought i would stir the pot and see what happens)