What is going on with Tang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i like you also storm im still no going to give you tonuges

DeletedUser

lol sometimes the kids just need to
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/114491
like what you going to do to me ill be back next thursday all so you can prepair your attacks for me lets see how you cope when i can fight back ...mind illumi get all the other alliances like the cov to help you do your dirty work again ...if i can convince denny to keep his alliance out of it ill show the illumi how to play this game proper and i will take all them myself remember im no KMD ill eat you all

DeletedUser

Just challenged the whole of Illums, your a confident man. that or stupid but I'll roll with confident for now ;)

DeletedUser

gerdir the illumi are not what thay use to be the minit port declared war on them thay ditched all there inactives so we could soke them up good or bad tactic or just coawards hiding behind inactives ....and as for eny defence the illumi may try to put to this the facts speek for them selfs yous are just muppets in disguse and ill walk all over yous
you just hide behind the cov you cowards

DeletedUser

allll 2 of em lol and we were eating them up.
even the ones i ate

please from now on post on my thread if you wont a fight ..i wont be posting here outa respect for the thread and im sorry for the insults or whatever i put here but i wont let people walk all over me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

gerdir the illumi are not what thay use to be the minit port declared war on them thay ditched all there inactives so we could soke them up good or bad tactic or just coawards hiding behind inactives ....and as for eny defence the illumi may try to put to this the facts speek for them selfs yous are just muppets in disguse and ill walk all over yous
you just hide behind the cov you cowards

Sounds like somebody is made because The Illuminati succeeded where PORT didn't. Lets see, Illum is still around and port isn't. I don't have to threaten my own members with being rimmed, while you did. I don't need to manipulate the facts to achieve my goals, while you rely on stretching the truth and straight out lies.

EDIT:

Tang said:
i know you do storm and when i sort the illumi out myself ..if the cov will stay outa it we will talk again bud ...as you remember i was always open to talks i was just shot down internaly everytime i put something forward ...but beleve me but im not gone yet from this game althow meny would like to think i am ...after all i was in VM when thay took the 9 citys of me and not 1 of them citys was within my core....i know the old port wont attack me as thay will show me the same respect i showd them buy giving them chances when no other alliance would entertain them and i personaly protected them from even from yous ...but if thay do turn on me and i dout thay will..be the problum thay will have to live with in the later game cos i know no matter how meny citys i lose im going no where

Do you really think they will not attack you when so many didn't like you and you threatened to rim them if they left?

DeletedUser

Sounds like somebody is made because The Illuminati succeeded where PORT didn't. Lets see, Illum is still around and port isn't. I don't have to threaten my own members with being rimmed, while you did. I don't need to manipulate the facts to achieve my goals, while you rely on stretching the truth and straight out lies.

EDIT:

Do you really think they will not attack you when so many didn't like you and you threatened to rim them if they left?
ok chrss name 1 who didnt like me in port exept frogi as we know he has ambitions abouve his station and youll find that out to you stupidaty
and the only reason port isnt around is frogi did to me what he did to TBS fact this isnts me making things up this is facts chrss you are so pig headed you refuse to see the truth when it jumpts up and bits you on the ***..this is your down fall, so before you go start trying to read nonsense into your own tiny presumptions get the facts correct dont just sit there and pretend you know everything when everyone around you knows difrend ...i tell you ask the old port player dont just presume thay are all against me ..you forget i made them what there are 2 of them in your alliance you wouldent even entertain when i brout them 2 you before and forgi wasnt even frogi at the time he was still margo and NOD so befor you try to know everything stop guessing and if thay all hate me tell them to say so on here intill then shut up cos you talking nonsense ......there only with you cos thay dont wont to get attacked bye 2 alliances and without me telling them what to do thay havnt got a clue FACT no fiction

o yeaand anutherthin i am PORT and always was port no matter what im called ill always be port ..thay know it you know it and every other person knows it ..that why frogi couldent hold nothing together after he sheeped me

DeletedUser

Well you did answer ;)

Reason I asked is your on top ranting form tonight, last time you were ranting this much we were told you had a feed of beer.

DeletedUser

I'm not quite sure if a thread to bash a single player is allowed, but it is pointless (notice the amount of spam already) and will eventually result in someone personally insulting said person, or said person personally insulting a lot of people. Thread closed. Do not make such a thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.