What is hyperboria's endgame?

DeletedUser

Are you still active on this world? How long did it take you to achieve the award?

DeletedUser

Biff powers: Perhaps you should take this to the gameplay questions tab now

DeletedUser

As Hyperborea is really slow, if there will be a "surprise" in the end, we have to wait!

DeletedUser29066

This is an excerpt from a PM that I received from a pact mate on Hyperborea. Just wondering if this sentiment is becoming more common, and if is there anything that can be dome at this state to make this world more exciting?

Nothing sir. It is just dull & boring. Nothing as an excitement. I am bore with this game. It is too much slow. Even nobody is trying to attack some one or doing nothing. I think players will quite this world & get back to their old world or they who had joined directly with this world will left the game very soon. The developers has to do something to make this game exited otherwise they will loose players. There are now so many games available which gives excitement & gaming pleasure both.

DeletedUser

yeah,this world is sooooo hyperboring! No conquering is BORING! this is just sim grepo.

DeletedUser

I would suppose their only mistake was making it a speed 1 world. What is the need for a slow speed when you cannot be conquered?

Hyperborea is what the players make of it. It can be sim city, or you can war/farm your way to the top. Just like other worlds, just without the option of conquering your enemies.

DeletedUser29066

I get that part .. just wondering if there is or will be a goal set so someone can claim victory? Or will it just close when it gets below the 300 player threshold

DeletedUser

Honestly, no one knows. Based on what little I know, it will unfortunately probably close at the 300 player mark as all worlds do.

DeletedUser

snor

Slow and boring.... harbor at lvl27 and it is over 2:30:00 hrs to build 1 LS. Crazy fun!!

A dream world would be...
world speed 2
unit speed 3
revolt
your original city always is yours, but all other cities you have are fair game.
NO world wonders

DeletedUser

iJunk, since those red bars typically create a negative first impression, I would suggest saying something insightful and positive so that you can be respected again

DeletedUser

i think this world would be great if it was world speed 2 but other than that it is a great way to learn how to play it

DeletedUser23986

I quitted soon after joining. very boring server. but it is speed 1 due to the high no of players. so i don't think there will be a speed 2 server.