What is the most silver used to spy a 3k point city?

DeletedUser

Some of the Recruiting methods are lame.

yeah, my friend is in Valor because he was forced to based on his location, and I've seen the forums and the member count and their dozen pacts, and I'm quite unimpressed with them.

Yes I was giving the offer to convert or dies. I'm with JC on this subject. I'll hang out on the cross any day if it means I get free agency. They rimmed me out of the housing development because I didn't convert. If there is one free spot, I can land on a island I have developed on and the resources are still there to be harvested. I can grow and become a problem as many times as there are free spots to colonize. They can rim me all they like too. One day they will find that picking on others only makes them stronger. I have wasted there time, resources and hard earned gold, I am sure that I have tapped his capital one credit card a time or two. The funny thing to me is they went at me at all costs and I love to get expensive.
:)

DeletedUser3613

ha ha on gamma i once spent 2.5 mill trying to get a spy report..... failed took the city blind the next day and it still had over 4 mill in the cave :p gota love the simmers