What is the truth LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5293

Can anyone confirm or dispel the news I have received today

a) LOST BOYS now have a full pact with DCS
b) LOST BOYS intend to cancel their pact with THE JINN (I have already done this pending clarification)
c) We also hear that WW is banned? Multi-Accounting we assume.
d) mork4mindy has been banned we assume that someone else has been playing this account.

Come on LOST BOYS man up and tell the truth for once, let Zeta know the facts instead of dodging the truth.

You have some great guys who deserve to know how their alliance is run.

Ashley Buxey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can anyone confirm or dispel the news I have received today

a) LOST BOYS now have a full pact with DCS
b) LOST BOYS intend to cancel their pact with THE JINN (I have already done this pending clarification)
c) We also hear that WW is banned? Multi-Accounting we assume.
d) mork4mindy has been banned we assume that someone else has been playing this account.

Come on LOST BOYS man up and tell the truth for once, let Zeta know the facts instead of dodging the truth.

You have some great guys who deserve to know how their alliance is run.

Ashley Buxey

everyone, us and DCS have agreed to a pact. if you want the details of it, feel free to message me. we will be working alongside of them with nexus for now.

Bubby

DeletedUser

Really?

everyone, us and DCS have agreed to a pact. if you want the details of it, feel free to message me. we will be working alongside of them with nexus for now.

Bubby

This has got to be the daftest thing I have ever heard. Our oldest allies have pacted with DCS? So with the Sparts disappearing into their rear, us unable to support the Collectors (who wih the Jinn, to be fair were the only ones fighting) where does this leave the server?

I know lets all PACT and hold hands..................

slobo.c

Strategos
This has got to be the daftest thing I have ever heard. Our oldest allies have pacted with DCS? So with the Sparts disappearing into their rear, us unable to support the Collectors (who wih the Jinn, to be fair were the only ones fighting) where does this leave the server?

Hahhaah lol :D
I think all alliances will fight DCS in future

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA..You still haven't learned that there is no League that can bring down DCS? :D We are not guilty that you join with Collectors who can't fight us on their own and you are too far to support them.They and you should have thought of that before teaming up on us.And pretty much the rest of the server is supposed to be against us.We only have few Sparts as allies and now LB saw who can be their real friend and who IS not! :p

DeletedUser

Someone is delusional... Spartiates continue to take cities from both NSPG and LB. You are being ousted out of O67. If anything, NSPG is slowly disintegrating and I think everyone that has actually been paying attention to Zeta knows that NSPG has been on a downward spiral and so has LB. Spartiates continue strong alongside DCS.

Stop the whining! If you see defeat in your future, embrace it. However, I don't see this server going down as soon as everyone thinks. There are still many active players fighting it out and that's what makes this game fun to play. Man up and continue to fight instead of complaining. That goes for everyone.

:pro:

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA..You still haven't learned that there is no League that can bring down DCS? :D We are not guilty that you join with Collectors who can't fight us on their own and you are too far to support them.They and you should have thought of that before teaming up on us.And pretty much the rest of the server is supposed to be against us.We only have few Sparts as allies and now LB saw who can be their real friend and who IS not! :p

that's why War wolf and 5 others have global bans then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.