what is with the slow bp in this world ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser44250
  • Start date

DeletedUser44250

I mean really seems most of the peeps with 10 + cities only have around 10k bp either omypic games or using orpheus that in itself goes to show that this world is filled with turtles and simmers it amazes me. What are the thoughts of the rest of you ?

DeletedUser11067

i agree with you 100% this world as so many turtles i have lost my mojo,why is it that players have to do all this MASS RECRUITING and pacts it spoils the game

DeletedUser

I mean really seems most of the peeps with 10 + cities only have around 10k bp

I know it's a completely different world, and nothing special (to say the least xD) but I have double that BP with 11 cities. And that record is appauling

First hero world though, I predicted something like this

DeletedUser

There are too many turtles in this world, and I mean whatever strategy works for you that's great but when you have 10+ Cities and only 10k bp, that's almost sad.

DeletedUser

I just joined this world today. I obviously don't have a feel for this world yet, but looking at the stats, it's seems a bit sad indeed. Hopefully it will get better. I'll play my part, no worries ;)

DeletedUser

It does seem kind of poor. Are there any decent wars going on or is it all fairly quiet in the core?

DeletedUser

I'm 9th in the world for abp and our alliance hasn't had a single war. Is nothing happening anywhere?

DeletedUser

I'm 9th in the world for abp and our alliance hasn't had a single war. Is nothing happening anywhere?

Guess not. I want a decent attacking alliance (Infectious, The Syndicate, DA-V1NC1 + dez's lot) to come here and show everyone up. At least some competition will be shown

DeletedUser34812

Terrible, we had alot of people join from tribal wars, travian now its sims and farmville -_-

DeletedUser

I do not know if this is related at all but for a while now, about 70% of reports do not show BP. Theres no text at all. You may get BP after a few hours but not know from what. Also I have noticed you can get more BP from killing 24 slingers in an island quest than killing a small army. I don't know if it's the heroes or what but it seems different to other worlds.

The heroes advertising has brought a lot of new players in, and I mean clueless!, so that is going to play a large part of the problem too.

DeletedUser

I do not know if this is related at all but for a while now, about 70% of reports do not show BP. Theres no text at all. You may get BP after a few hours but not know from what. Also I have noticed you can get more BP from killing 24 slingers in an island quest than killing a small army. I don't know if it's the heroes or what but it seems different to other worlds.

The heroes advertising has brought a lot of new players in, and I mean clueless!, so that is going to play a large part of the problem too.

The only time BP doesn't show is if you haven't cleared the city

DeletedUser42803

yeah, far too many new people joining. It's good that the games growing, but sometimes it spoils the fun of a good old war. The syndicate on zacynthus, they were a good alliance to have wars with

DeletedUser42857

When Warwolves starts complaining about low BP you know its bad :D :D

Joking aside, I wonder how much of the increased simming has to do with the phone app. People see the game advertised, download the phone app, and never get the full experience of being part of an alliance, or being actively part of an alliance. They just see it as a game where they build cities. You only really get the full immersive experience on the desktop version, and I do wonder if peoples first introduction to the game is by the phone app, wether it is viewed as a sim city style game.

ive opened discussion on it rather than divert your thread :D
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...simming-changing-the-game&p=873433#post873433

Last edited by a moderator: