What is wrong with gamma now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have been trying to play gamma all day and it is running like a 2400 baud modem. Did they implement another upgrade? 2 times so far I select something to buy and it still is left on the first default item. Thanks god I am not running attacks because it takes up to a full minute to reload.

Grepolis team, make it work like it has for the past year or find yourself another paying customer.

Unsatified
BasilBarfly

DeletedUser8202

Be careful there basil... your not allowed to complain in public you will get an infraction...

You have to do it behind closed doors as to not disturb the peace...

its a joke i know... but its the darn censorship ran in Grepo

DeletedUser

Actually, I do not believe anything in Basil's post breaks any rule that I know of.

Basil, all games have bad days, send in a support ticket if it's really that bad (and still laggy).

DeletedUser

Really then what about Quayzarack being banned after she gave out of being infracted for saying the word DARN explain that please or are you gonna infract me for saying this?? Well?? Cause that ban was unjust since it was so trivial.

DeletedUser5

Really then what about Quayzarack being banned after she gave out of being infracted for saying the word DARN explain that please or are you gonna infract me for saying this?? Well?? Cause that ban was unjust since it was so trivial.

You have absolutely no idea about the facts behind that. I will not be going into details about the facts there either.

Since the original poster has been told to submit a ticket, I'm going to close this thread, lest people decide to argue about things they don't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.