What made Iota the best world ever...

DeletedUser

I re-read the other thread - http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=19670 and then after a weekend of being attacked, one of who was syl lol I realised Iota isn't the most pathetic worlds.. it's the best :pro:

Where can you be attacked whilst joking and laughing with your attacker.. I've had quite good fun being attacked this weekend :)

then I come on the forums and despite the fact that we don't always agree and that we are all at war... and we all smack talk lol we still manage to have fun.. I actually think Iota has the greatest collection of people that are great players and great fun :)

It's the only world where I've spoken to my enemies nearly as much as my alliance and the only world I bother to check the forums so much..

so while our numbers might be low compared to others, it's quality not quantitiy that makes Iota the best

xxx

DeletedUser

::Applause:: Very well said My dear! I had an absolute Blast trading constant, flirtatious yet Tactically relevant conversation with you throughout the whole day of OP's goin on. Your a trip! I was actually going to post a new thread stating exactly what you just stated. Great minds think alike... Most definitely! Will have to "Dance" again in the future Miss Lozza. It was quite entertaining.

P.s. I cant believe you pulled all those Biremes outta your butt in such short notice! I mean, I had over 1,000 LS hit you and the land troops timed within Seconds right after. I knew though from previous incursions with your other players that you have a massive amount of support So I wasnt counting my chickens until they were hatched. ;)
You happened to be a "Secondary" last minute target. At first I was just supposed to distract you with my attacks but as we kept chatting I was like, "Hey you know what? I got enough spare LS and troops to take her!" I see now in the future, youll have to be a primary target if we ever tango again. (That was my way of complimenting you Btw. Haha) Until we MEET AGAIN!

DeletedUser

Yeah, there are definitely some great people playing Iota. I may well have quit playing long ago, and almost did when a couple of my faves quit (two came back though so I'm glad I didn't...darn addicting game).

The people definitely make the game for me cause I'd have got tired of setting up slingers and horses and LS oh my! a long time ago otherwise.

DeletedUser

Lol syl my butt has a pretty impresive bireme stash :) but a couple of other butts assisted, so i thank them too.
it was fun and i ran 69 VP's on monday haha.. might help me get closer to return the favour soon xx
jen you are right the people make this game and as your one of my favs i'm really glad you didn't quit, though you stopped me quitting too ;-) back to loving iota again so thank you xx

DeletedUser

I do agree there are some great individuals that play on Iota. But then you have some that are not so great. I have had good back and forth banter with a few of my opponents and then not so much.

One in paticular, whom I just ignore is Kurb. He is literally the Lightning/Bireme king. I guess he is doing his best to entice me to attack him, but when he left Evo so long ago he expected you guys to target him for his cities. He literally converted every one except maybe 1 or 2 cities into Bireme factories. This guy is now useless unless he gets rid of all those D units. So I lol at him when he casts lightning 3-4 times daily at my cities. But this is not why i do not like him, he is a popus cancer. He is poison and I can see a guy like this rots from the inside out.

Then there is the Total Dumbination leadership... I will just say yeah um ok I can just leave that one at that.

So when I look members of my alliance and some of the great things we have done and some from other peoples alliance and some of the great things they have done. It brings me comfort to some degree, that we as individuals are holding this dying world together. Be it with chewing gum and duct tape.. it is still being held together.

The unfortunate is that we are losing people faster and faster... from last look nearly 1 1/2 weeks ago we have lost another 500, and some of them real good people also. I just hope this bleeding of people can stop and fairly quickly.

DeletedUser

oh Enas.. I was having a hug moment.. cheer up hun... I'm sending cookies :)

come down south, you sound like you need some southern sunshine xxx

DeletedUser

It is cool Lozza, you deserve these moments :)

We all do.

If I could fly down south I would... ooo ooo can I fly in style? Have not done that yet. Luxury liner here I come... the tropics await.

DeletedUser

The tropics are quite peaceful if I do say so myself. A lot less bugs this time of year ;)

DeletedUser

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DArtWpCU-IE

I played this and she is like: "ok do not let the door hit you on the way out!!" :p

Just kidding.

This one is much better: Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e4qtVIyntY

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what a nice song :) ok the first class seats are full, but there's room in the cargo hold with the animals lol
shame you can't just fly south.. all the interesting people are here hehe ;-)

Kurbads.

Phrourach
I do agree there are some great individuals that play on Iota. But then you have some that are not so great. I have had good back and forth banter with a few of my opponents and then not so much.

One in paticular, whom I just ignore is Kurb. He is literally the Lightning/Bireme king. I guess he is doing his best to entice me to attack him, but when he left Evo so long ago he expected you guys to target him for his cities. He literally converted every one except maybe 1 or 2 cities into Bireme factories. This guy is now useless unless he gets rid of all those D units. So I lol at him when he casts lightning 3-4 times daily at my cities. But this is not why i do not like him, he is a popus cancer. He is poison and I can see a guy like this rots from the inside out.

Then there is the Total Dumbination leadership... I will just say yeah um ok I can just leave that one at that.

So when I look members of my alliance and some of the great things we have done and some from other peoples alliance and some of the great things they have done. It brings me comfort to some degree, that we as individuals are holding this dying world together. Be it with chewing gum and duct tape.. it is still being held together.

The unfortunate is that we are losing people faster and faster... from last look nearly 1 1/2 weeks ago we have lost another 500, and some of them real good people also. I just hope this bleeding of people can stop and fairly quickly.

no hate buddy, you just make me laugh after my rejoin Evo with sending threatening massages and attack with few guy's in front.. Long time ago i played seriously in Iota, but server moved too slow and boring so i decided to play sim city alone and start focus on other more active server (lambda). Now lambda is over for me and i focus on you specially, you should be proud ;) cheers!

DeletedUser

I have my personal vision on this issue.

It's built by so called "RL".

It's not the places where I like to be, its the people whith whom I like to be. No matter where and when.

This conclusion I need to polish a bit, because I also like being in new places and meeting new people... who after become more people whith whom I like to go anywhere.

I hope I'll have the time to clearify the sentence.

So finally - Iota is the best world ever, because WE are NOW in it.

DeletedUser

no hate buddy, you just make me laugh after my rejoin Evo with sending threatening massages and attack with few guy's in front.. Long time ago i played seriously in Iota, but server moved too slow and boring so i decided to play sim city alone and start focus on other more active server (lambda). Now lambda is over for me and i focus on you specially, you should be proud ;) cheers!

Threatening Messages????

I sent a few attacks cuz it seemed you were preoccupied elsewhere... now to again prove my integrity... I do not THREATEN anyone. I am action not words.... and here is the message. Here everyone will see your pompusness. Here now since you want to lie and TRY to make me look bad I will show everyone. If you say I doctored it with the copy paste I can forward it to anyone that would like to see the original.

I have ignored you ever since the lightning bolts the earthquakes. You are not even a fly on my radar.

Too bad you have to read from the bottom up....
----
Kurb
Kurb on 4/24/11 at 1:28 AM
lets make a deal - take 1 of my city in 30 days and i give you 3750 gold?
Kurb on 4/24/11 at 1:24 AM
rofl.. you r like muzzy in forum.. just a little wnb who want same respect.. i can own you alone - all your elite :) team
EnasEllinas on 4/24/11 at 1:22 AM
Kurb you are not even a has been...

You are a never was.
Kurb on 4/24/11 at 1:19 AM
poor noobie.. every single player in this sim city server know who im... i join Evo only to take your poor 20 man commpany down, now your give me an extra reason :)

cheers,
K>
Kurb on 4/24/11 at 1:07 AM
hehe enemy.. random wannabe on sim city server.. get same respect before
EnasEllinas on 4/23/11 at 6:15 PM
I am now the enemy, but welcome back to the land of the living :)
Kurb on 4/23/11 at 3:38 PM
lol who r u?
EnasEllinas on 4/22/11 at 3:23 AM
I guess you would rather go with the presumed "sure thing"

Kurbads.

Phrourach
now what? you show how good you are crying in forum or how bad im challenging all server same time ago? you make us smile and it is the most important thing for game.

and whats wrong with bolts and quakes? These are part of the game.. my gods - zeus and poseidon produce 50 favor in hour why should i leave it full if your are "my enemy"?

chill out mister, better show same elite moves :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Where's the fluffy bunny love gone? :-( not arguing lasted all of a few hours!

DeletedUser

now what? you show how good you are crying in forum or how bad im challenging all server same time ago? you make us smile and it is the most important thing for game.

and whats wrong with bolts and quakes? These are part of the game.. my gods - zeus and poseidon produce 50 favor in hour why should i leave it full if your are "my enemy"?

chill out mister, better show same elite moves :D

I am showing your pompousness, obviously this whole server is "beneath you" accroding to you every in on this server sucs and we can all be killed by you.

I am showing that I did not threaten you.

I am showing that my integrity is genuine.

I am not complaining about the Bots or the Quakes. Those are a laughable matter. Being at this stage with nearly 50 cities I have the resourse output to rebuild anything you cast. It is at most an annoyance, and at best something that we make fun about you in our forums. Just to let you know we ARE all laughing at you.

Where's the fluffy bunny love gone? :-( not arguing lasted all of a few hours!

I know and I love bunnies. They make a decent stew :p

and about the arguing.... rolling my eyes and pointing over yonder.

DeletedUser

JUST STOP IT!!!

You're arguing in a thread that's supposed to be about why Iota is great. We've got enough negativity around here and you're both behaving like children.

neither of you win at this point

jeez