What made Iota the best world ever...

DeletedUser

we don't even stand a chance against theta besides evo we all would get crushed by TL & AX In evony they were merging 5 severs into 1 my sever only had 30-40 active alliances when they announced our sever was the next group to merge we were the weakest of the 5 severs we had a world war it was super crazy when we merged we all went from enmies to allies i quite shortly after this happened and joined grepolis first world was eplison i was a month late by the time i was rimmed Iota was opened and this world is way better than eplison

I think the point would be all the iota allianes would team up together though :)

DeletedUser18855

Ive got to say this, Kelptic you have a Awesome name. I love Iota, I tried to start playing on RHO and it cant even hold a candle stick to Iota.

DeletedUser

When I was part of Spartan Elite Vanguard before our former leadership left, we were at war with Alliance X, As Athens Burns, Nightwolf or something like that, and another one. All power houses at the time. It was crazy. lol.

DeletedUser

Ohh..Server merges..Sounds like evony now..Fun Fun!

Yes by far Iota would win.. lol

Great alliances, and great players!

**Ok, That was Off-Topic** I try not to upset Saph so..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know i'm watching you all :p

You are a great group of people on forum - so that's another thing that makes Iota the best world ever ;)

DeletedUser

I hope that those servers merge in the future ^^

I played RHO too, but since i have real life i had to focus at 1 world only, so i chosse iota.
Sometimes i play grepolis at college when i have a break at the cel phone or at GF house when she is busy xD Sometimes at karate training when we got some serious war kkkkkkkkkkkk
And im still at top 20 from iota rank, having time to organize operations and leading DD2...

By the way they should fix the Attack Planner:
http://grepoplanner.ath.cx/Planner.aspx
I was looking at google and i just found Attack Planner for version 2.0.
Look like they forgot those players that still playing the old version...