Pnp What makes an old school legend?

DeletedUser9267

Dear En92..

ah the alliance names are very poor through the world..lots of CAPITLISATION..lots of 'scary' names,and little imagination. So current leaders 'Old school grepolis legends' :D ..*ahem - i recognise a few of you from en85 but this is hardly what i would call old school...as for legends? if you do say so yourselves? Please list your legendary accomplishments for all to see - I seem to remember most of you failing to do much I would class as legendary in en85- even when i gave you all a chance for 3 months to win the world and you couldn't up 7 level 9's to 10's of course there are a few ex TR there to - suddenly sided with enemies from EN85 (legendary)..anyway I'm sure you will prove us all wrong and be the first gold MRA pre made to not insantly collapse when it faces real players. Or will you as i predict take the same old path and merge to all around - see you already have an academy!! LEGENDARY AND VERY OLD SCHOOL INDEED!!

MGK
there are a few names in there that deserve the "old school legend" title. For example take kurbads. I had the pleasure of playing along him in Bhrytos, the guy is just a force of nature, no blah blah, no yak yak, he is just focused and gets the job done.
Good luck if you cross swords with him. There a few more like him in that alliance;)

DeletedUser51368

I wish you the best of luck.

Fought against and with a few of them. I think you guys might need it.

jameslongst

Strategos
there are a few names in there that deserve the "old school legend" title. For example take kurbads. I had the pleasure of playing along him in Bhrytos, the guy is just a force of nature, no blah blah, no yak yak, he is just focused and gets the job done.
Good luck if you cross swords with him. There a few more like him in that alliance;)
Coma-agos are you already kissing up???? Gonna be just like Bhrytos looks like...

DeletedUser52274

Do I come out of retirement and join this world or do I stay away from all the drama.

DeletedUser52274

I will tell you like you told me once: Come home. True Fear is waiting on you my friend.

My days in True Fear are well and truly long gone, so I'll give that idea a wide berth.

James you do your alliance more harm than good by coming into the externals running your mouth off. I see you came here from world 85 and you have started here where you left off over there.

The original True Fear Leadership never ran their mouths off in the externals.

jameslongst

Strategos
Fair enough Lurksalot. See ya later former friend.

Its just as well. As soon as someone attacked us you would join them. Ya we know about you...coward.

DeletedUser9267

Well maybe I will and maybe I wont, but either way why don't you hush up and let the big boys worry about that, ok hunny?

hunny? i had to look this one up.
Hunny is a pet name to call someone who you are close 2. e.g girlfriends, best mates, boyfriends. Hun for short. I think the term may have come from the word honey. Changed the hunny i dont know why but it means sweetie basically so honey is sweet so hun hehe thats confusing!
No example really just like

Man: Heya Dear
Woman: Hello Hun.

BORING! hehe

Ok miss James, I am not your hun and good luck with the big boys, something of yours is gonna hurt really bad.

DeletedUser52274

Fair enough Lurksalot. See ya later former friend.

Its just as well. As soon as someone attacked us you would join them. Ya we know about you...coward.

As usual you are not exactly truthful or 100% accurate in what your are saying, but no one expects anything less from you.

As for former friend well at least you got that bit right for once.

I'm sure you'll get everything you deserve in this world, running your mouth of the way you do, I almost feel sorry for this big pre made alliance you bragged about bringing to this world with you. Blind leading the blind springs to mind and lambs to the slaughter also comes to mind.

No doubt your parked as close to Ocean 25 as you can get to be away from the action so you can bully folks in that area like you always do, good luck in this world as your going to need it.

I doubt I'll come back purely cause I can't stand listening to the crap that comes out your mouth, you might as well teach your *** to speak with all the crap that comes out your mouth.

DeletedUser

Stabbed said:
you are very welcome to come to 055, fingers crossed you land next door to me
On my way sweet heart :)

Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 13.58.21.png
Expansion into 55 will be seen as an act of war ? lol!!!old school legends? my bottom..

The GM

Phrourach
Isn't it cute how all the biggest and baddest gold users all bunched together under the banner of "Old School Grepo Legends".

So sad that Grepo has come down to this. People calling themselves legends cause they outspend every other player. Again

Funny that most of this alliance were still soiling their nappies and begging for mothers milk when the REAL legends were playing Grep worlds pre-gold.

DeletedUser

In general there is a lack of shining names,so do not complain much,lol
I note you yourself are in TD,the winning alliance of Hermonassa,server no 72.
Not exactly "old" lol
You have some good guys there.

DeletedUser24785

Well there must be a lot of legends not there, i know a few here who played Alpha, Beta and all the early worlds.
Many i miss, Irishnino, midge, and many more.
Also Masterity, but i do know he is here back playing under a new name so some on GREP. LEGENDS maybe doing the same,but it is a strange choice of name as many can't possibly back it up.
Still its their alliance and i guess they can call it what they want, at least its not Sparta or Legion i think those names have well past there sell by dates.
Enjoy playing , its just a game.

DeletedUser48096

While the affairs of this world are of little concern or care to me I would offer the leaders of the Grep Legends some advice. That would be to simply take note of everything Jamovic says now and remember it.

Because you know that when The Lost Boys get squeezed Jam...... No... I mean Mr Goodkat will be hounding you asking for an invite as he does his best impression of Brave Sir Robin from Monty Python.... and bravely runs away.....

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
While the affairs of this world are of little concern or care to me I would offer the leaders of the Grep Legends some advice. That would be to simply take note of everything Jamovic says now and remember it.

Because you know that when The Lost Boys get squeezed Jam...... No... I mean Mr Goodkat will be hounding you asking for an invite as he does his best impression of Brave Sir Robin from Monty Python.... and bravely runs away.....

We Love You/Hate You too. LOL

DeletedUser48096

We Love You/Hate You too. LOL

I know you do Ahr... Just remember at that moment when he realizes he isn't on the side that he thinks is most likely to win and he splits as is his normal modus operandi...... Don't say to anyone that you where not warned..... ;)