Pnp What makes an old school legend?

DeletedUser

ah GGN imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..so please do keep plagiarising my funniest quotes from other external forum threads, desperately trying to pass them off as your own...i'm sure your dreams are awful to awake from, i picture you alone in your bedsit (tell me clarice is this accurate?) , dreaming you had a real non inflatable girlfriend, dreaming you had body fat lower than a fried pork chop and dreaming you achieved more with your (alleged) university degree than stacking shelves in a supermarket.. then you awake to realise you are not Dejan ..no you are just dave... The truth is you will never be a Jamovic1..you're not even Wales' best Jamovic1 tribute act . you might as well put on a pink romper suit, skip through a field of corn licking a lollypop saying 'chase me Jamo chase me!'

DeletedUser48096

I don't remember you using the Monty Python line before Dejan... But I must say that if you did, It applies better to your normal antics and actions than it does mine.... Pot Meet Kettle indeed...

Iam just amused how you still choose to believe that everything I say is a lie.

So let me leave you with this and hope that you reconsider some of your previous thoughts....... But I doubt it:
b34a9c79f06e52dc66fc9e0e44dc8487.png

I could sit here and tell that Iam not Welsh, Or that I don't work in a supermarket.. But what would be the point.... All it actually shows me is that you know what I said is true hence why you didnt address any of it and instead decided to attack me personally.

So I shall gracefully wash my hands of you DeJan... I said what I have to say and now I'am done with you...

Good riddance to bad rubbish..

DeletedUser48096

Ah the highly prestigious Nostradamus University... Right up there with Patriot University for Academic prestige Iam sure....

Iam defensive because I know Iam telling the truth and am happy to attempt to demonstrate that when asked to. Thats how I have operated here since day one and thats the reason I have ended up posting some epicly long posts debunking your rubbish on other boards.

So I retire safe in the knowledge that that you will still be here in a couple of years time pretending to be great and calling others names while not even bothering to look in the mirror.. Projection is all I can say to that....

Goodbye Dejan...

DeletedUser

right up there with the university of BLANK to the name of BLANK..in the city of BLANK..mind you it is a foundation degree - I'm sure you can get this by sending in 20 ring pulls of coke cans so well done..getting that on day release with your allowance was a massive achievement..are you sure you have a degree david? Are you sure its not something your day care has told you you have ? 'we have a very important scientific project for you today david, who can build the a nice sandcastle'.
sorry to see you quitting the forums in a self righteous rage for the 50th time since we started verbally sparring. but much like herpes i expect you'll be back at some point.

DeletedUser48096

I guess if you knew anything about Academic qualifications you would know that a foundation degree is a degree Dejan.. Its 2/3 of a full degree and I have the option to return and top it up to a full degree with a one year course if I wished.. Besides I don't remember ever saying that it was a full degree that I had.. I said I had a degree.. Not a full degree.. You know what they say about assumptions J..

Secondly if you really want to know the name the name of the University I attended it wouldnt be hard to find out. All you would need to do is google the Latin motto under the logo or image cap the logo and image search it on google. The infomation is there.. Its just are you willing to actually investigate it for yourself for once..

Goodbye Dejan.. This time Iam done..

jameslongst

Strategos
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
― George W. bush

DeletedUser

A degree from the university of Plymouth..like receiving a home made Cake from someone with a visible skin disease.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
ah, jamo, you have me in stitches
could luck be in our favor and his retirement holds this time? so tired of the whining

DeletedUser

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
― George W. bush
PREACH IT JAMES! YOU TELL'EM THAT TRUTH!

DeletedUser9267

― George W. bush
You actually made me laugh Aunt James. I take it this was directed to GGN;)

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Well what makes them legends? People, people who are scared of them because of their crowns and their Grepo scores. People check them, see so many "top notch" players together and they start rumors, discussions and even this topic was created. Those guys in my opinion didn't choose good name, but they approached it creatively and gave everyone reason to talk about them and even scared most of them, while maybe some of them don't even know what's real old school.

Otherwise I think that some guys from other alliances can be better "legends" then most of them (No hate, just a constructive criticism). I have seen also lots of players who won crowns by jumping the boats, by simming and so on. Lot's of crowned players don't deserve them, but anyhow they have really good characteristic - characteristic to survive and win.

Anyhow, whether those guys are legends or not, they are doing pretty well, so let's wait and see what happens.

jameslongst

Strategos
I can claim Obliterate on CHI (en 22)...if that isnt old school by now i dont know what is.

OLD SCHOOL. Has a nice ring. Was a tight alliance in Sinope, alas succumbed to another server love in.

DeletedUser5253

holy wow. Been awhile since i've been on the forum. Quite different.

Am I oldschool enough? Just not cool enough :/

DeletedUser

I can actually answer my own question here.

What makes an Old school legend?

apparently you have to pact with the whole server..make vague threats about players 'invading ' your own oceans (yes I'm still in 55 moving westward with out challenge)- oh and join us or die threats to everyone too lets not forget that.. and also allow your players to be revolted without support - then kick them when the attacking player only has 60% morale. you are all legends for sure. :D

DeletedUser28198

I can actually answer my own question here.

What makes an Old school legend?

apparently you have to pact with the whole server..make vague threats about players 'invading ' your own oceans (yes I'm still in 55 moving westward with out challenge)- oh and join us or die threats to everyone too lets not forget that.. and also allow your players to be revolted without support - then kick them when the attacking player only has 60% morale. you are all legends for sure. :D

You forgot the part where you have to charge into battle, wallets held high, with fear of nothing because you can always buy your way out of a bind.