Pnp What makes an old school legend?

jameslongst

Strategos
I have to address a worrying trend in Grepolis - please all pay attention you and your families health may depend on it .

grepolis is more dangerous than smoking while driving drunk . this we know= players in every server that get attacked suddenly die, have heart attacks , get hit by cars, have family issues blah blah blah. For years it has been tradition and respectful custom for players to hit VM and ask for reprieve from attacking enemies if personal issues in RL come to a head. This is part of life and all honourable players obey this unwritten rule.

Now a nameless (*ahem) alliance has not only players that request this courtesy without hitting VM but then start handing cities over to their alliance whilst requesting this ceasefire and chatise the enemy when they still attack :)...more over players are contacting the highest elements of opposing alliances and requesting ceasefires because they don't like being attacked..SIm Grep is complete 100%..one player even offerd to bring in a note from his mom / sick line from the doctor (while not VM'ing) to get attacks to stop - Im a little bewildered and would of written this in a much more witty fashion could i be bothered but Grep has Defo gone full circle' I am in the top alliance please desist so i can hand over to active players..please deist as i have a sick note from my doctor/ note from my mum'.. sorry lads i respect RL problems but it is a war game - EPIDEMIC maybe (just maybe) if you supported players instead of letting them abuse the last part of mutual respect in this game I would let it all slide..but when did "i have a personal tradegy - let everyone internalise me )i am coincentially being attacked)" become an alliance strategy? poor form.

Ya what's the deal with that?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
I have to address a worrying trend in Grepolis - please all pay attention you and your families health may depend on it .
jamo: just couldn't push the like button on a post about such poor gamesplay... just felt weird. just one more sorry trend.