Pnp What makes an old school legend?

DeletedUser

Dear En92..

ah the alliance names are very poor through the world..lots of CAPITLISATION..lots of 'scary' names,and little imagination. So current leaders 'Old school grepolis legends' :D ..*ahem - i recognise a few of you from en85 but this is hardly what i would call old school...as for legends? if you do say so yourselves? Please list your legendary accomplishments for all to see - I seem to remember most of you failing to do much I would class as legendary in en85- even when i gave you all a chance for 3 months to win the world and you couldn't up 7 level 9's to 10's of course there are a few ex TR there to - suddenly sided with enemies from EN85 (legendary)..anyway I'm sure you will prove us all wrong and be the first gold MRA pre made to not insantly collapse when it faces real players. Or will you as i predict take the same old path and merge to all around - see you already have an academy!! LEGENDARY AND VERY OLD SCHOOL INDEED!!

MGK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29066

It doesn't take much anymore ... even poor little ole me has been called a Legend, and all I do is post tunes and quotes in the forum ...

XXXXXX on 2016-06-30 at 13:24
great! :) just great! :)

so I was told by more than one of my members that you are a legendary player, may I ask what makes them say that? :p

xxxxx on 2016-07-01 at 00:27​
I really want to be in this since i know some people and most of you are well known and really good players and I'd love to work with you guys and learn as a fairly experienced person from aces like you.

so, I'm a legend? An ace player. ROFLM*O
Whoever's been spreading nasty rumours about me, stop it now ;)

DeletedUser

Ah Hassan you're are a legend for sure..;)

my favourite bit of their profile is:

Old school Grepolis legends said:
Expansion in ocean 55 is viewed as an act of war

just FYI thats exactly where I am going now.

DeletedUser46315

055 buddies! I've been farming one of their players since bp ended, they're still in their main alliance too!

DeletedUser28198

I died of laughter reading this. You hit the nail on the head Jamovic!

DeletedUser38939

Rest in Peace General Paulus. Death by forum post.
I suppose that is better than Dishonor.

DeletedUser22517

Hahaha, Grepo legends does not need academies those are Grepo Cuddlers :D

Ranga1

Strategos
For once I agree with Mungus :D Didn't you know though Mungus, HF Girl ONLY knows how to play with academies, has been doing it since the start of time under the pretence of defeating other multi academy groups :D

DeletedUser

Kasmenai does not seem to have strong pre mades.
I note little known groups,most seem to be ad hoc noobish alliances.

This may also prevent the mega camping that has happened elsewhere.

DeletedUser49059

For once I agree with Mungus :D Didn't you know though Mungus, HF Girl ONLY knows how to play with academies, has been doing it since the start of time under the pretence of defeating other multi academy groups :D

Awe, Ranga and Mungus have finally come together...that's so sweet!

I think I will need to charge for future "therapy sessions" for the 2 of you...

DeletedUser52058

Kasmenai does not seem to have strong pre mades.
I note little known groups,most seem to be ad hoc noobish alliances.

This may also prevent the mega camping that has happened elsewhere.
Does this include your alliance as well.

DeletedUser3569

My question is how old school is old school??
I cant track everyone back to the beginning, but am curious as to what worlds you all started playing on?