What makes The Agora so popular?

• Thread starter DeletedUser23986
  • Start date

DeletedUser23986

Well, its a know fact that off-topic is the most popular section in this forum.(accept it) But today i observed the strongest rival to it was......

oh, GrepoFX

At this moment, 11 viewers were watching off-topic, 8 GrepoFX and only 3 community announcements.

This undoubtedly makes Agora the most popular section, despite it being pushed to the bottom of the forum by some mean ... (it is not allowed to speak against any particular player or group). Any specific reasons?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Because it's much easier to spout drivel than to focus on a coherent and balanced argument, within the concise realm of a topic.

No, that's not a suggestion. That is the answer. :p

DeletedUser33530

Because it's much easier to spout drivel than to focus on a coherent and balanced argument, within the concise realm of a topic.

Well put

DeletedUser

GrepoFX is dead.
People look, but no one posts.
I scared them all off.

DeletedUser23986

ofcourse, a topic can't be demanded when the topic is being offtopic itself.

on a sidenote, literature turns out to be the least active of the agora :heh:(hint, hint.... well i am only joking, you are doing good enough)

DeletedUser

at the moment, after Off-topic, World Appolonia has the most viewing (36 vs. 15)

DeletedUser

It's the truth but that's only because most people have a hard time being serious as, I'm not joking when I say this, it's not as fun as being random, etc. Being serious is only called for when actually needed. If we were serious all the time, just think how boring it'd be. It goes against human nature to be serious 24/7.

That being said, just about everyone here is capable of some level of seriousness. With some people it's constant.

DeletedUser

All the gud poasters have left, so all we have is you 12 year old spammers.

DeletedUser23986

If we were serious all the time, just think how boring it'd be. It goes against human nature to be serious 24/7.
I don't see why should anyone be serious, i mean its a game, meant for enjoyment.

It surprises me why "all the gud poasters" were willing to leave, if they made things so interesting, yet staying serious?

DeletedUser

Sigh. Point proven. Older than your mom. Come up with something original for once.

DeletedUser

Hmm? Find me in a .EN world and i will give you a cookie. Yes i am playing the .US servers, but im so inactive i wouldn't call it playing. Its not that hard to find me :rolleyes: