What;s going on in byzantium?

DeletedUser

Could someone briefly update me with who is warring who, oceans etc, recent merges and scandals.

It would be great to know what people are talking about without going through every thread
try and keep it in some sort of format and on topic, this is not a thread for opinion and discussion :)
this post has shamelessly been stolen from fotns' post in nu.

DeletedUser

Perspective as seen from my review.

No1 Alliance - (D)Spirit of 45 - Have a good hold on O55 with movment North and West into resonable safe waters for them, although they have (D)Black Legion to there North West & (D)The Syndicate to their South.
They would need to confirm PACT & WAR fronts.

No2 Alliance - (D)The Syndicate - Have a good hold on O56 with movement South & East, it appears they have a PACT with (D)Protogenoi as both share O66. Again they would need to confirm their WAR front.

No3 Alliance - (D)Black Legion - Have a good hold of O43 & O44 with some (D)Spirit of 45 in the North West of O44.
PACT & WAR front would require their confirmation.

No4 Alliance - (D)The Krazy Myrmidons - Have a foot hold in O75 with movment North & South, it appears they have a PACT with (D)The Syndicate and/or (D)Protogenoi

No5 Alliance - (D)Protogenoi - Holding O63 but also spread out in the West of the World, they will not last IF (D)The Krazy Myrmidons have not PACTed them. They use NUMBERS in poor CS to obtain members whos loyalty is questionable, but when they do get an alliance to merge into them, they farm the weaker players and kick those they didnt really want out.

Still a few other alliance dotted around here and there but the First 4 listed above will rule, its just a case of who will PACT who AND stand by that agreement.

The sooner smaller alliances concede to one of the top 4, the sooner this world will settle. Those in the top 20 alliances though i feel still have a couple of months to make their mark.

(SW)The Saxons, Leader perspective ONLY.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the main thing going on this server is NOOBS. They appear to be at war with everyone and everyone seems to be at war with them. Definitely the most interesting alliance of the top ten.

DeletedUser

I think the main thing going on this server is NOOBS. They appear to be at war with everyone and everyone seems to be at war with them. Definitely the most interesting alliance of the top ten.

Are they really noobs? :D

DeletedUser

Main thing goingon skully would have been mailed to u cuz their not for publics eye but u are the biggest.............in this world so no mail to u,u little.................

Regards,

Bobby the dragon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Come on Kraniet, you still can't expect anybody to believe you are all actual Noobs to the game, i raise my hat to what you lot have achieved so far. Don't know how long it can last but its all fun while it does.
Maybe One day we will be told who you all are and what worlds you all have been in.

DeletedUser

Come on Kraniet, you still can't expect anybody to believe you are all actual Noobs to the game, i raise my hat to what you lot have achieved so far. Don't know how long it can last but its all fun while it does.
Maybe One day we will be told who you all are and what worlds you all have been in.

Records for the Top five indicate they really are NOOBS, so hats of guys, well done. :)

DeletedUser1405

To the person who De-repped me and would only sign the stupid message God, read what i written again and without the lanuage, i was saying the same as you. And just in case you hadn't realised i even paid them a compliment so take the 3 letters you signed with and reverse the First and last letters and that will give you the animal equivalent of the brain size you seem to carry.

DeletedUser

so much drama... the main thing going on is the trireme revolution

just mad hosts of triremes and centaurs devastating everything on Ocean 94's surroundings

a friend who started playing Byz on x-mas already lost his city... just too much to handle... whos gonna stop them?

DeletedUser

New development is the sudden influx of brand new players into this established world. Whole troops of them descending on islands and taking every spare slot all at the same time. Strange, no?

How come new players are shunning the shiny new worlds where there are fresh islands in favour of a world which is not even the second or third newest? Does this happen elsewhere, or just Byzantium?

I may have been staring at a screen for too long today, but it does seem just a little suspicious.

DeletedUser25074

i have noticed it too hundreds of new cities just completely engulfing whole islands all over the place.

Tis kinda strange i must say but then again when i joined the game i just got thrown into this world straight away and tbh i have started to see a lot more advertising for grep about so tis probably why this may be happening

DeletedUser25074

wow stego it didnt half land u in a pretty bad spot lol

DeletedUser33216

so guys! what happened? last post is from more than a year ago? When Byz actually started?

DeletedUser33216

so guys! what happened? last post is from a year ago? When Byz actually started?