What should i do?

• Thread starter michigan state fan
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My one alliance member, pete c, is constantly under attack by the leader of legion of light. Were a little to small to declare an all- out attack on him, so hes just been defending. Any suggestions at what we should do?

DeletedUser

My alliance is the remembered btw, for any one wondering.

DeletedUser

That is strange, he has been saying your alliance was going to declare an all at attack on me, take my cities and your allies were in the process of planning the attacks.

DeletedUser

I feast...attacks are always welcome. BP's make me healthy and happy.

Hey, btw, I just went to the doctor. I had a cold. I asked him what I could do to make it better...he told me get some more BP's. So I said, "sir? are you sure?" Well, you can guess where it went from that point.

Actually, I was just getting some BP's from pete c, but when he used a racial slur in a message to me, I decided to make him my personal farm.

DeletedUser

Advise

:Angry:Best advise for u...restart..i had a person ho war CONSTANTLY farming me..i got so sick i restarted...

DeletedUser

I feast...attacks are always welcome. BP's make me healthy and happy.

Hey, btw, I just went to the doctor. I had a cold. I asked him what I could do to make it better...he told me get some more BP's. So I said, "sir? are you sure?" Well, you can guess where it went from that point.

Actually, I was just getting some BP's from pete c, but when he used a racial slur in a message to me, I decided to make him my personal farm.

Is it me or have you nicked that quote of somebody else, me thinks you did :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

one thing you do is try for peace

if not i am afraid for the good of your team you fight

we may have a knife through our throats we may not be able to breath but we can still fight

that was a message by me to my enemy we had a big war btw my alliance had 20 members and we lost we were out numbered but we put up a fight the enemy was eventually wiped out by our alli but my alliance never recovered

wow this sounds like a pnp

anyways good luck kid

DeletedUser9300

The cold statement probably.

Excuse me for my noob question, but what exactly is a PnP?
Ex-Travian player here, unused to Grepo-lingo :p

DeletedUser

Awww heck! My advice was gonna be,,become a U of M fan,,just kidding! :)

DeletedUser

For starters

Choose a new college football team to root for

if you weren't a Michigan State fan, i might've helped you a little

DeletedUser

I think he is ignoring us Talon,,lol So, I wont even say the word Wolverine,,,hehehe