• Thread starter -*FromTheDarkness*-
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well my dad supports tottenham but that just makes me dislike them more :p

DeletedUser

I remember Plymouth, didn't Forest destroy them the last time they met? :p

Much love Osl, can I haz Pastie? :)

Plymouth 0-2 Forest

Me thinks and that was what, 2/3 weeks ago I think. I'm not sure.

Pasty... aww ok :)

cornish-pasty-2.jpg

DeletedUser

Manchester United...

There is just no club in the world like them and before you say anything: I have been supporting them for 21 years.

DeletedUser

game with Man united and Rangers tonight. i want Rangers to win but i know Man U will just demolish Rangers 3-0 or something. unless Walter Smith has Jennifer Thompson standing at the sidelines next to Rangers goals

i think Watty must have. 0-0! oh how the mighty Man U couldn't score into a Scottish team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think Watty must have. 0-0! oh how the mighty Man U couldn't score into a Scottish team.

Was so frustrating watching that sparkz... Some cracker shots from Gibson though... Rooney was not to be found... Think Sir Alex should have replaced him earlier. Think Nani would have made more impact.

Rangers played well though, very good discipline.

DeletedUser

I used to support Hamilton Academicals, but the chants were too long... give us an H etc, by the time we got to S it was half time and the pies were calling

DeletedUser

Was so frustrating watching that sparkz... Some cracker shots from Gibson though... Rooney was not to be found... Think Sir Alex should have replaced him earlier. Think Nani would have made more impact.

Rangers played well though, very good discipline.

The shots from Gibson were amazing, and sis you see what happened to Valencia? But Rooney shouldn't have been playing he's too distracted with his personal life at the moment, you could tell he was frustrated at the end of the match. And the chants from the Rangers fans didn't help either :D

DeletedUser

Not suprizing... about Rooney

Yah, hope Valencia isn't out too long...

I was loving it... everytime Gibson hit it... I've been a fan of his for about a year now and love it when the ball moves that way and he starts lining it up... Quality shooting with great power.

StokieScott

Phrourach
The shots from Gibson were amazing, and sis you see what happened to Valencia? But Rooney shouldn't have been playing he's too distracted with his personal life at the moment, you could tell he was frustrated at the end of the match. And the chants from the Rangers fans didn't help either :D

Woulda been better if the game was at Ibrox then Rooney woulda got some stick from the fans, but then again im sure he will have a special reception when the game does come along. Also cant wait for him too come too the Britannia, that should be a good reception he'll get along with when whinger err I mean Wenger comes