What type a player are you? Aggressive? or Peaceful?

DeletedUser

What type of player are you? Aggressive? or Peaceful?
I'm just creating this for fun. Im pretty sure everybody will like to know what type of player are you.

DeletedUser21770

Aggressive without a doubt. While I can play defensive if needed I'm definitely one of the more aggressive players.

Feed me! Feeeed meeeee! FEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEE!!!!

DeletedUser

Me in revolt = total bireme whore
Me in conquest = offensive 75%

DeletedUser19042

Me in revolt = total bireme whore
Me in conquest = offensive 75%

lol, that would be totally like me. :p
In revolt I have a majority of my cities being bir cities, in conquest mostly offensive. :p

DeletedUser

AGGRESSIVE!

Although, since I have not yet found a good alliance to join on this world I am playing it safe for now....boring, I am ready to pick a fight with someone, I just want to know I have mates that got my back.

DeletedUser

Agamemnon5486

Where are you on the map? You don't have to specify, just name an ocean (that is general enough)

DeletedUser

a chilled player attack anyone that annoys me, hate point whores

DeletedUser

I'm aggressive but love sinking CS too :)

Just joined this world. Looking for a real alliance. If anyone is recruiting a good player let me know :)

DeletedUser19042

I'm aggressive but love sinking CS too :)

Just joined this world. Looking for a real alliance. If anyone is recruiting a good player let me know :)
Welcome to the forum.

Best for you would be to check your ocean rankings and see if a good alliance stands out. Send an application and perhaps they'll accept you.
I would advise not to join an alliance that sends out invites blindly, they often don't take the game serious enough and are often called MRA's. Which isn't good. ;)

DeletedUser

was peaceful an option if not only in hyperborea?

i mean agressive wins..ofcourse you need to have defensive players..but peaceful doesn't mean defensive

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forum.

Best for you would be to check your ocean rankings and see if a good alliance stands out. Send an application and perhaps they'll accept you.
I would advise not to join an alliance that sends out invites blindly, they often don't take the game serious enough and are often called MRA's. Which isn't good. ;)

Thank you!