What up with BR ?

DeletedUser

Looks like BR(Black Rain) is falling apart?? all are taking refuge in Wargasm huh?

DeletedUser

Wouldn't say they are going to Wargasm just because of W.T.F, my sources tell me that BR was really unorganized and so the members got fed up and left. You should have seen their Forums lol.

DeletedUser

From what I understand, BR is at war with Wargasm, 2Ble Wargasm, & . Then you have EN sucking up any city they have in 54/55. Considering all that, Im suprised they still exist. Which shows me more good then bad. I've seen alliances disband for way less...I give props to them.

DeletedUser

From what I understand, BR is at war with Wargasm, 2Ble Wargasm, & . Then you have EN sucking up any city they have in 54/55. Considering all that, Im suprised they still exist. Which shows me more good then bad. I've seen alliances disband for way less...I give props to them.

2Ble was formed yesterday and is mostly BR members...

DeletedUser39031

Credits to Black Rain, one of the few starting alliances left

DeletedUser

lol, only other is League of Legions, and everybody but me said they weren't gonna last

Not true. There are plenty of alliances left from the beginning of the game - League of Legions, Black Rain, ATALANTE, **PirateS**, The Knights Templar etc. Some of those have been sent to the rim and not disbanded so you've gotta give them props for that. :)

DeletedUser

Not true. There are plenty of alliances left from the beginning of the game - League of Legions, Black Rain, ATALANTE, **PirateS**, The Knights Templar etc. Some of those have been sent to the rim and not disbanded so you've gotta give them props for that. :)

ATALANTE was founded I believe after Game Over disbanded, **Pirates** are half in VM, the only alliances that can still be considered competitive are LoL and Black Rain.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't say they are going to Wargasm just because of W.T.F, my sources tell me that BR was really unorganized and so the members got fed up and left. You should have seen their Forums lol.

hhmm, didnt say they were taking refuge from W.T.F. . Im sure BR is at war with other alliances as well. I was just saying they were taking refuge in another alliance. half or more of their players jumped ship within a couple days.
was hoping a member of Black Rain would comment but,,, guess not.

had to edit cause I used the abbreviated W.T.F and it edited it out

DeletedUser

ATALANTE was founded I believe after Game Over disbanded, **Pirates** are half in VM, the only alliances that can still be considered competitive are LoL and Black Rain.

Atalante started out this server, werent a product of someone else failure. They are an experienced group, we fought many of them in Knossos. They wont quit. I do agree however TLOL have exceeded everyones expectations. We were listed as an MRA - FLOP in the beginning by damn near everyone.

DeletedUser28137

The Knights Templar was never really competitive or big, and NO they are not the same alliance as Knights of the Crown, who might be who you are thinking of.

Looks like Wargasm if not recruiting BR players then taking their cities, this is happening with Phoenix too since half of their members were BR members. BR looks like are standing now only on Que Demonios and soon he will be gone too. I see The Knights Templar gone soon as they are at war with Wargasm and they are losing their cities one by one.

DeletedUser

Yes beer, no one has forgotten about NPA!! Plus you guys have the coolest profile lol