Newspaper What VM can do to an alliance

DeletedUser

// NOTE: This is my first newspaper, so please don't hate \\

The 'alliance' I'm talking about is one I am a member of, Romanian Fighters. They have started out as a group of, you guessed it, Romanian players, but then others wanted to join and pretty soon they became the #4 alliance in this world. Later on they made an academy, Romanian Fighters-AC, where I was invited to. Both RF and RF academy have progressed much in just a couple of weeks. But then the alliance eater came. That little button which if pressed by the wrong person could destroy everything...
98efjp.jpg
So, logically, almost all leaders wen't on vacation leaving a group of inexperienced people with a lot of points which cannot do anything without a guide, it was tragic really. People soon started going inactive, and then players started leaving and joining our allies, which were stronger alliances like 'Eviction Notice', 'Unity' or 'The League of Legions'. THEN, pacts with 'Eviction Notice' and 'Unity' have dissolved, and due to constant pressure from 'No Pants Allowed', more have started leaving and even joining our enemies (NPA). After that, massive recruitment of 'Eviction Notice' and 'Unity' has sucked up all of RF's strongest players, including the no. 1 in this world, bdf1987. In just 4 days, Romanian Fighters has from 7,000,000 points fell to just over 1,400,000 leaving only the leaders who are STILL in vacation mode. The academy has changed it's name (now 'The Syndicate') and a small new alliance has formed named 'No Shirts Allowed'.

Moral of the story?

SOMETIMES VACATION MODE AND STUBBORN LEADERS SUCK.

-----

Thanks for reading, +rep me if you like it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Many things can kill an alliance- Vacation Mode being one of them. I am sorry for your troubles in the world so far and wish you the best of luck in the future.

DeletedUser33530

I wouldnt call it a newspaper really but you deserve a +rep for it

DeletedUser

Thanks all, you wouldn't believe how many of our players run to the winners nowadays :/

DeletedUser32029

Thanks all, you wouldn't believe how many of our players run to the winners nowadays :/
Yes,same happened with us in rethymnos,people rushed to no.1 alliance to win the world,but now they are being chased and they have turned to full defensive.
It's sad to see people leaving alliance in which they are from start to join a winning side.

DeletedUser

Yes,same happened with us in rethymnos,people rushed to no.1 alliance to win the world,but now they are being chased and they have turned to full defensive.
It's sad to see people leaving alliance in which they are from start to join a winning side.

Yeah, you simply can't trust some people