What wars are happening?

DeletedUser

good day xblaandy!

still cheating?

still supporting your city with your other account on omicron?

you can brag all you want but it would be nothing. even if you can take a whole alliance by yourself it would still be nothing. becuase you are a cheater

Have you reported it yet? If you have then he will be banned if he has cheated.

DeletedUser

Have you reported it yet? If you have then he will be banned if he has cheated.

my friend, the one who received his message, told me he was going to. i havent folloed it up yet

this was the message xblaandy sent my friend a couple of days back

"Monday i will conquer your city from one of my accounts. Until then i will let you enjoy the game. Have a good night i will go to sleep now."

xblaandy can't even defend himself on this case, he just continues bragging. as i understand 2 alliances are going to gang up on him to demonstrate that there should be no cheating on this game.

this is just a game. no need to cheat. i understand he is not the only one doing this (multiple accounts) but he goes here in the forums bragging.

DeletedUser

Mods are quick to ban people who cheat if reported. Once reported just leave cheating talk from the forums, if it turns out you were wrong then you are just slinging mud at someone for no reason.

DeletedUser

Mods are quick to ban people who cheat if reported. Once reported just leave cheating talk from the forums, if it turns out you were wrong then you are just slinging mud at someone for no reason.

he was the one who said that he have another account, thats why im slinging mud at him in the first place.

even if he is not proven guilty i would still hound him. (he was bragging about it).

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Some players thrive on attention, just report him and leave the rest to the mod staff. There really any need to make a scene about this.

DeletedUser10837

A little update on the Pathos vs TSE situation.

Kudos to you guys for working as a team! It's good when an alliance can fight together.

We're happy to report, though, that your conquest attempt failed. :)

See you on the battlefield!

Best,
D.E.S.

DeletedUser

he was the one who said that he have another account, thats why im slinging mud at him in the first place.

even if he is not proven guilty i would still hound him. (he was bragging about it).

If he has dinamic ip mods can t do a thing.....

And i am 100 percent sure he has dinamic ip ;)

DeletedUser

If he has dinamic ip mods can t do a thing.....

And i am 100 percent sure he has dinamic ip ;)

well, that's life. my main problem with him is he is bragging about what he does but we know what he truly is.

anyway, onT:

what's happening on 44, 45, 54 and 55?

DeletedUser14437

Nothing in 54, the brother alliances are first and second.

DeletedUser

Nothing in 54, the brother alliances are first and second.

Well now there is. The Freemasons are at war with the -=ones=-. #1 and #3 ranked in O54. The Freemasons have already taken two of there biggest cities. I hope they notice soon or this won't be any fun.

DeletedUser15100

Well now there is. The Freemasons are at war with the -=ones=-. #1 and #3 ranked in O54. The Freemasons have already taken two of there biggest cities. I hope they notice soon or this won't be any fun.

I like The Freemasons, Really strong Alliance AND Dominate force in O54.

Hope The Freemasons do really well and start getting conquers going :p

DeletedUser

There has been a small misunderstanding in O65, The Unit thought with Republika Srpska been our neighbours it would be cool to borrow some of their resources. RS didn't seem to want to share which I found to be a little rude. They have now declared war on us which I again find to be a little extreme it was only a bit of wood and that kind of thing that we took.

They are apparently bringing their allies Black Sea along to take their resources back so that's it we're finish. BS have so many members they must be really, really good. We are all really scared over here :)

DeletedUser

In fact, Black Sea are good. I mean, seriously. AND they have a lot of members. So good luck in your war ;)

DeletedUser

Indeed they may have a lot of members which might cause some problems to an alliance who were too over confident to agree diplomacy with anybody. We on the other hand planted our seeds of diplomacy good and early to allow them time to grow strong but thanks for the wishes for good luck ;)

DeletedUser

Those players were inactive. No support requests were made.
$

actualy I know from a very good friend that the dude that alex conquered had a lot of ships as suport but you guys call them back to support another player (will not give name)

Just deal with it that 2 guys are down, we had 2 guys inactiv that did't asked for help (1 actualy asked with 2 h b4 the shiped camed, so we couldn't do nothing)

But this is how the game works, you can't be on-line 24/7

You lose some, you win some.
Anyway is it 4-2 now for you guys or am I mistaken? :p

DeletedUser

$

actualy I know from a very good friend that the dude that alex conquered had a lot of ships as suport but you guys call them back to support another player (will not give name)

Just deal with it that 2 guys are down, we had 2 guys inactiv that did't asked for help (1 actualy asked with 2 h b4 the shiped camed, so we couldn't do nothing)

But this is how the game works, you can't be on-line 24/7

You lose some, you win some.
Anyway is it 4-2 now for you guys or am I mistaken? :p

You're right. To be honest, one of the players should have been kicked when we knew he was quitting, but that doesn't change the fact that you got the city with Lynx's flag flying. Congratulations. An inactive Lynx player is no different than an inactive player in any other alliance. Nothing we can do about that.

Either way, you guys are doing much better than anyone would have anticipated. I still think your recruiting is ridiculous, but nobody can deny that you have a solid core of players. Keep up the good work. Maybe one day you'll shed the fat and impress everyone with your averages.

DeletedUser

You're right. To be honest, one of the players should have been kicked when we knew he was quitting, but that doesn't change the fact that you got the city with Lynx's flag flying. Congratulations. An inactive Lynx player is no different than an inactive player in any other alliance. Nothing we can do about that.

Either way, you guys are doing much better than anyone would have anticipated. I still think your recruiting is ridiculous, but nobody can deny that you have a solid core of players. Keep up the good work. Maybe one day you'll shed the fat and impress everyone with your averages.

Thx you in the name of all our guys :p But still you guys have 4-2 :)
As for the recruiting, when we moved here, we came from a country server, and there the limit for an alliance was 200 members.
So some of the guys went here, other friends from other alliances want to try so we found our self with a lot of people. So what could we do kick the rest out? :) We just accepted all in, and who wanted to play serious stayed, who just wanted to see how you play this game on En server left :)