What Wars Are Occuring?

DeletedUser

I have seen posts like this in other worlds but I didn't see one here so I thought I could take the opportunity to make it.

What wars are occuring around phi?

DeletedUser

I think it is all a bit too small at the moment for any serious wars. I guess we would say it is Phi vs. the Tiny Teddies. but seeing as nobody's taken a city of ours yet, I don't think it counts as a war

DeletedUser

wouldn't you be....
I had to say something more interesting than.. there are no wars.

DeletedUser

Maybe this topic can start up some conversation for the forum?

DeletedUser18571

Are you saying that ocean 65 will turn into a warzone.

I wonder what alliance you will target.

DeletedUser18571

I'm guessing Death before Dishonor went to war with The Others and you just got conquered.

DeletedUser

I can confirm Bleach and Roman Empire are at war in Ocean 46 well it would be a war if Roman Empire could fight back :p

DeletedUser15283

I have seen posts like this in other worlds but I didn't see one here so I thought I could take the opportunity to make it.

What wars are occuring around phi?

Well, Dark and Oceans Elite just started a war with Shadow Organization and its branches.It will be easy.We only started because Ocean 53 is getting small and cities are not popping everywhere for us, so we decide we just take them out.:pro:

DeletedUser

Well, Dark and Oceans Elite just started a war with Shadow Organization and its branches.It will be easy.We only started because Ocean 53 is getting small and cities are not popping everywhere for us, so we decide we just take them out.:pro:

YAY for finnaly having some decent targets in Ocean 53
Now mabey we can all stop having to take 900 point cities for conquers and get some 3k + cities ! :D