What Wars Are Occurring?

DeletedUser17045

All that the public needs to know is that TT have already rimmed two GS members and are obviously ahead on the conquest count.

DeletedUser

No wonder, if you temporarily kick players from your alliance which are about to lose cities, while the Sleepers didn't bother to grant former MoM members asylum even if they were about to lose cities.

In fact, TT hasn't been able to conquer one city of a Grim Sleeper proper yet.

Admittedly, both TT and GS pulled off several epic fail attacks against each other ^^

DeletedUser17045

No wonder, if you temporarily kick players from your alliance which are about to lose cities, while the Sleepers didn't bother to grant former MoM members asylum even if they were about to lose cities.

In fact, TT hasn't been able to conquer one city of a Grim Sleeper proper yet.

Admittedly, both TT and GS pulled off several epic fail attacks against each other ^^

If you're referring to sizzlesaints in relation to kicking TT members...you're incorrect. Sizzlesaints left because he had the honor not to add a tally to the conquest table.

You're right, we haven't pulled off anything great yet...merely working our way up the chain. And yes, we have both had our failures, but all it does is separate the men from the boys.

DeletedUser23511

Let me clarify on my part. I left on my own accord, as Taz knows, but it probably paints a better picture to tell everyone otherwise or maybe it just slipped his mind. I was caught at an unfortunate time and gave the teddies zero notice of the revolt in the city fluxon took. He still took it fair and square from me.

If you start playing "you haven't taken a GS proper card" you run down a slippery slope. What defines proper? If being an active member and giving notice in order to defend is proper, then neither has GS. Anyway, it's a pretty silly argument and is, at the end of the day, a waste of time. They count nonetheless. If you're saying those weren't true Grimms, then that's an even worse statement, considering that some of the ones that lost cities are still in your alliance :/ Maybe I didn't understand the comment right...anyway, I'm digressing.

But anyway, onwards... I left because that's a pretty crummy thing to do to an alliance and did my best to defend my cities. Managed to snipe 4 CS attempts. Couldn't cover all of them, so yeah, I sacrificed a few. I didn't want to come back to the Teddies because I felt pretty bad about causing them a city loss, but they asked me to.

But if you're going to count those, then you have to count pappalicious' last conquest as well when he left (or was kicked) GS. And I believe he was rimmed, but I didn't really check the score. grepostats has it though, but I'm too lazy to check. I think it's 9-1 or 11-3 depending on if you count cities of players formally in the alliance. Is it dominating? No, that would be an arrogant statement.

Oh and this isn't to argue with Mirascael or Taz, just explaining what Cheeze probably wanted to say, but couldn't in order to not make me look inept. Anyway, both Mira and Taz, I've only shown both respect and they have done the same towards me. Mirascael is a beast that I've had the pleasure of playing with before and probably will in the future. I've always tried to play this game as humble and honorable as I could.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sizzle, I'm simply saying that you can't count former MoM-members who are in the process of getting smashed from 3 alliances as Grim Sleepers proper with regard to losing cities that were already lost when they joined their new alliance. Personally I wouldn't even count your cities (due to location and history) or those of inactives (like Pappalicious), I'd say it's still tied 0-0.

Besides, I find this number crunching pretty meaningless. Is Cheezehead really that desperate that he pretends it would be otherwise?

And man, reduce your online times, will you? How am I supposed to revolt/farm your cities if you're constantly shifting troops and activating militia? And while we're at it: You also might want to consider to leave your caves empty from now on. Don't want to send 100+ spies within 24 hours ever again, especially not against a relatively unimportant smallish town!

;)

DeletedUser23511

Lol :) Oh please, go pick on someone else :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sizzle, I'm simply saying that you can't count former MoM-members who are in the process of getting smashed from 3 alliances as Grim Sleepers proper with regard to losing cities that were already lost when they joined their new alliance. Personally I wouldn't even count your cities (due to location and history) or those of inactives (like Pappalicious), I'd say it's still tied 0-0.

Besides, I find this number crunching pretty meaningless. Is Cheezehead really that desperate that he pretends it would be otherwise?

And man, reduce your online times, will you? How am I supposed to revolt/farm your cities if you're constantly shifting troops and activating militia? And while we're at it: You also might want to consider to leave your caves empty from now on. Don't want to send 100+ spies within 24 hours ever again, especially not against a relatively unimportant smallish town!

;)

Ok, so I bolded the bit that contradicts itself. Rarely does someone flip flop so quickly. In the paragraph above that one, you twisted the conquers around as much as you could to make it appear as if neither side has lost villages, and then said Cheezehead was desperate for doing the same thing, which he didn't, he just stated the fact we are ahead in the stats.

Lol :) Oh please, go pick on someone else :p

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

DeletedUser21785

Lol, start producing some result Grimm all I see is talk now.

DeletedUser25388

I think its a bad day for TT... they have lost couple of cities to grim and Musketeers :eek:

DeletedUser

Well, some days you win, some days you dont. In this case they got several inactives. We couldnt defend them as well as we liked to. Fortunately, no active member lost a city.

Basil

DeletedUser17045

I think its a bad day for TT... they have lost couple of cities to grim and Musketeers :eek:

Well, we have lost a few sure, but you have to take into consideration that the cities lost were either too far away or not defended (on purpose that is).

Shadowed Cloak is inactive?

Lol, I think Basil is trying to say that Shadowed purposely gave away his city. He colonised for the award, and Tazncazper took the 1,000 point city. Amazing effort from Grimm. :p

DeletedUser

it's not a major war but in ocean 46 The Best are being attacked by Command and conquer from the north and Public Enemy from the south. TB are taking heavy troop loses, but once both alliances gain conquest, I think TB will be toast!

DeletedUser24179

ok so if you say shadow doesnt count i know for a fact occult was online and tried to defend and lost to us so hmmm......

DeletedUser

Yep, congratulations with that one, kudos to jrabbit especially. He's one of a very few number of people to forcefully take a village off of me.

DeletedUser17045

ok so if you say shadow doesnt count i know for a fact occult was online and tried to defend and lost to us so hmmm......

I did not say it did not count. You randomly assume things much like Pool Guy. smh

DeletedUser

I did not say it did not count. You randomly assume things much like Pool Guy. smh

can you actually remember what you say and to whom lol chezzy lol

liers have a lot to remember about what they have said and to whom haha people telling the truth only have to remember the path traveled and tell it how it is