What Wars Are Occurring?

DeletedUser

I do agree here as well. You can always insult me Caristoles for example and talk trash. But in the end its character and once you will talk about my reallife or Kirds as in the case of PoolGuy thats to far.

DeletedUser

I don't mind if you get personal, I realize my life is pretty lame :p

DeletedUser

Let me tell about a player Shadowed Cloak
wanted to join us, seemed a good bloke
Came to us from the Alliance of Taurus
he must have looked at the rankings and saw us

Let me join, he pleaded his case
I am reliable and loyal please give me a place
he promised to fight the enemy and not let us down
after six weeks, he proved to be a clown

He sent a message to the players of TT
I am joining Grimm Sleepers you see
They will take over O55, no doubt
I want to join them and kick you out

He wanted action, to be on the winning team
to bad for him as a target we did ream
hit him so much in one night
he turned ghost and left in fright....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He wanted action, to be on the winning team
to bad for him as a target we did ream
hit him so much in one night
he turned ghost and left in flight....
I respect you Basil,I respect many players here,even if they are my enemies now;but you are mistaken if you think TT reamed him...
To ream a players means to take all his cities and he will start over at the edge of the map.
He was in danger to lose only one city and he tried to defend until the end but somehow his cities become GT,he didn't restart or something,about that I'm sure.
If you pretend to ream him then we can pretend we reamed CheezeHead and also destroyed TT...
I don't question the things he did before,they may be lame and you can consider him a traitor(for us is not a traitor or a coward),for you may be like this,he betrayed you all and you have the wright to "hate" him but you canot claimed you destroyed him like we can't claim we destroyed CH.
I know all this is propaganda but you must know this isn't true.
TT made more enemies here then friend only because they made pacts and then betrayed them all when this was in TT advantage.
You had pacts with all big alliances but then one by one you betrayed and tried to destroy them,you destroyed a few but not fighting,you made others fight for you.
This is a good tactic if you don't use it again and again,at some point all will see it.

DeletedUser

TT made more enemies here then friend only because they made pacts and then betrayed them all when this was in TT advantage.
You had pacts with all big alliances but then one by one you betrayed and tried to destroy them,you destroyed a few but not fighting,you made others fight for you.
This is a good tactic if you don't use it again and again,at some point all will see it.

I'd still like to know which pacts TT betrayed, I kept hearing about how TT would backstab other alliances, and that was the way we made it to rank 1, but for the time I was there, and even when I was fighting them, I never saw them backstab anyone, in fact that's the reason I fought them, I looked for diplomacy with them, and instead of lying to me saying "yeah we're friends" they more or less told me that we would have a temporary NAP until they no longer wanted one and I couldn't have that, and then after our fighting, they made a pact with us and stayed true to it. They were always very open about whether they wanted to fight you or not. It was the Musketeers who were the ones accusing us of betraying everyone, and then a few days later dropped the pact and attacked in the same hour, while we were fighting grimm.

DeletedUser

right now i have to agree with occult you should realy read my newspaper TT never betrayed anyone and about getting people to fight for them they had number 1 Abp and Dbp by alot they did more fighting then any aliance

DeletedUser25388

guys.... please go back to the topic.. can someone through light on the wars which are going onn??

what is the future of musketeers and grim pact?
what are the alliance who had a pact with TT doing?? etc etc....

DeletedUser

I had a pact with tt and were doing fine

(Noctis Venators)

DeletedUser

guys.... please go back to the topic.. can someone through light on the wars which are going onn??

what is the future of musketeers and grim pact?

The pact is a long standing one and not set to change.

DeletedUser25388

They need to fight eventually.. with TT gone.. its difficult for any pact to fight against these guys.. so want to see who what would happen next...

DeletedUser

They need to fight eventually.. with TT gone.. its difficult for any pact to fight against these guys.. so want to see who what would happen next...

I personally have plenty of targets musketeers and grimm sleepers pact is very strong at the moment and got even stronger after the fall of TT.

We have mutual respect for eachother's alliances and in my opinion if anything would happen it would be friendly battle for wonders and that is nowhere near now.

DeletedUser25388

I personally have plenty of targets musketeers and grimm sleepers pact is very strong at the moment and got even stronger after the fall of TT.

We have mutual respect for eachother's alliances and in my opinion if anything would happen it would be friendly battle for wonders and that is nowhere near now.

Thanks Dwreckas :D

DeletedUser19396

About a month ago I got a funny mail from a Knights of Chaos player (exodiouse) declaring war on the Musketeers.

I replied back "this is a joke, right"

His reply back to me was not pleasant

I messaged the founder and found out that he didn't declare war on us, but some how this player was high enough in the ranks that a war was started.

Since then we rimmed exodiouse and have taken several cities from KoC while they have taken none for Musketeers. We were quite busy fighting a war with TT and didn't really dedicate ourselves to fighting KoC. We no longer have a war in the south and from this point on we will dedicate ourselves to removing KoC from ocean 53

Eviction notice has been served.

~All for One and One for All~

MR SNOW DOGzu4rlv9o9n.png

DeletedUser

Yay, another repeat of Pi, Lambda, and other worlds. How fun. I bet you that you will regret it once your world has died.

DeletedUser

Sigh your rep mysterious de-repper. Everyone is allowed their opinion. Mine is that this world is going to end up like Lambda, Pi, and a few others. DEAD DUE TO PACTS AND PEOPLE TO SCARED TO LOSE CITIES.
If you do not agree post, not de rep.

DeletedUser

Sigh your rep mysterious de-repper. Everyone is allowed their opinion. Mine is that this world is going to end up like Lambda, Pi, and a few others. DEAD DUE TO PACTS AND PEOPLE TO SCARED TO LOSE CITIES.
If you do not agree post, not de rep.

i dont agree with that lol...

DeletedUser

I agree with jono , this world has 2 dominant alliances. Grimm sleepers have plenty to kill but then i look at musks and i don't see that much.
also looking into the future and WW an alliance wants to push any alliance friend or foe as far away as possible before WW starts because once it starts usually all bet are off all long lasting pacts mean nothing. and we all know you only truly win if you build WW

i believe a war will occur the question is who will attack first??