What with these Pacts....

DeletedUser

My allainces is starting to get known by the attacks from several allainces than also with plenty of alainces asking me to merge with them... And last these pacts... all these pacts I have recieved and they don't even bother with sending me a letter are they afraid of me... I don't bark...

I only bite in my own protection...

So I ask why these pacts without a first contact of meeting me...

DeletedUser

Maybe they are busy, they will only send it. People who want to pact with me never send me messages.

DeletedUser

It's spam. From spammers.

Suddenly any incompetent so-called leader of any BP fodder alliance can send out pact-spam to whatever alliance he or she chooses to beggar in the hope that it might just stop them from being consumed if they can find someone in the larger alliance stupid enough to accept the pact.

Since I have leadership rights in a reasonably large alliance I was getting drowned in garbage pact requests from hopeful nobodies. My only solution was to edit my leadership rights to remove Diplomacy so that I wouldn't get this garbage all day, every day. Of course, as Diplomacy is tied to other Leadership rights this cut my ability to do other jobs, but as a compromise I feel I chose the least worst option.

The leadership right carries with it all supposedly lower rights, including Diplomacy and Recruitment - rights I believe are special and should only be for those that need them. I think this is something Grepolis needs to fix.

Apart from all that, I view any unsolicited pact-spam as an invitation to attack the sender's alliance .... just for the lolz you understand. :p

DeletedUser

It would be nice if the delete button worked. It was reported as a bug would also like to report all the pack requesters as bugs