What would be the best war?

DeletedUser

Who do you think the best war would between? Which two (or more) alliances do you think would make the most exciting war in Beta? And why do you think this would be the best match up?

Please post your thoughts.

DeletedUser

well, I think that a war between Ionian Revolt and Divine Angels of Death would be funny... what MRA is best :p

But seriously I think that Molon Labe vs SES would be amazing, both are quite elite alliances and it would be fun to see who came out on top... But this would only be good if they had a shared border, not sure if they do.

DeletedUser

Divine Angels of Death

they recently died out and merged with WoK

DeletedUser14909

It could only be PoC v ML. Just a shame there's those pesky oceans between us or we might make Beta interesting again. :cool:

Poc v SC

Nuff Said

Probably not 'nuff said' as what would we do with the rest of our month once it was over in the first week. We used to view them as a potential threat but now? Lost too much of late but they do tend to be up for a fight, so kudos there.

DeletedUser13405

It could be a north-south thing...

DJ & ML vs. PoC & SES

That would be a real worldwide throwdown. Problem is there are no shared borders there, nor will there be for quite a long time.

DeletedUser

DJ vs ML.

Now that would be a tactical nightmare seeing as our cores are intertwined!

Also, PoC vs ML would be awesome were it not for the large gap between our cores. Though their recent recruits have some close cities.. :p

DeletedUser

Kadjayuni and Scheul once discussed the possibility of getting the best players together and creating "artificial alliances" to have gladatorial battles. That would have been some war!

I still think Scheul is trying to set this up in a small way by his Arena 55 alliance idea.

Although ML vs PoC sounds interesting, the limiting factor would always be available CPs. I would say it's impossible to eliminate an alliance that has a core of active strong players. This would make such a war a futile drawn-out event.

DeletedUser

i think wm802 aka wofty vs. ml poc dj and vp
wofty has got it in the bag

DeletedUser

Me vs lad, so far ive killed 100 militia and 5 swordsman.He has only killed 9 slingers.

WINNING (get it?)

DeletedUser

So you've got 5ABP from this and ladasha has 9ABP, yeah?

Oh 'course, you're WINNING.

DeletedUser

well i thought id list out 2 teams instead of alliances...

Team 1

1. Aliens
2. N3mesis
3. Yondo
4. Scheul
5. Nandil
6. Kookie
8. Thors Hammer
9. X-Eye
10. Bowzer
11. General Eagle

Team 2
1. Kadjayuni
2. E-God
3. Chimosan
4. bAdg3r
5. Thaunit
6. Qlander
7. Jammax
8. Paras
9. Neov
10. Corfuman
11. krxa

of course its very south-east lopsided... most of the players are ones ive fought alongside or against..

DeletedUser

We should do like a draft thing, where alliances in the core or 1 ocean from the core disband.Two alliances are founded, the leaders pick players 1 at a time.The players are picked before the alliances are made of course.This would really spice up the game and would certainly be better than this king of the hill tournament.

DeletedUser

Since you never specified whether it was A/DBP I assumed (Since usually people would count ABP) it was ABP. Huh.