What would be the best war?

DeletedUser

I did it in couplets of attackers and Blessed One (who was up there and could blanace out the points).

Team 1

1. Bowzer
2. Valerio
3. Qlander
4. THORS HAMMER
5. Yoyo2
6. Chimosan
7. Talon717
8. DG13222
9. Davey74
10. Tincheeta
11. Blessed One

Team 2

1. White Bear
2. SCHEUL
3. Hericles
4. bAdg3r
5. Redneck Woman
6. X-Eye
7. JustAGame
8. Thump
9. Kandl
10. GustoTN

agreed Team 2, Hericles and bAdge3r working with White Bear and SCHEUL, I think we need to throw the best player of all on this team Zolen is sub for them, you know cuz he is the best ;)

DeletedUser

I believe beta would win. it was pointed out that ice_man is a peaceful person and the next best person is wore than redneck women. also from there in we are better. if it was alliances in wars they would win. there alliances have more points tw-shadow is a perfect example there top members pretty much formed an ultra alliance

DeletedUser

I believe beta would win. it was pointed out that ice_man is a peaceful person and the next best person is wore than redneck women. also from there in we are better. if it was alliances in wars they would win. there alliances have more points tw-shadow is a perfect example there top members pretty much formed an ultra alliance

TW at its height was 48 million points.Icemans not as peaceful as people make it out to be.

DeletedUser

I was in alpha for awhile and all iceman did was support (in a pact with his alliance)

DeletedUser

How bout Eastern Tide and Xmortis vs Pheno and SC? Come on we all know who would win.

DeletedUser

LOL SC alone would win against all 3, cannot lose with the good old Delete account Button

DeletedUser

um I think it would be et and xmortis ;) but I don't think sc could take on pheno they just have to few people(SW)

DeletedUser

Wrong there Achilles. At the end, they were crushing you, then they pretty much stopped playing Beta and llohll left SC. [sarcasm]
So yeeaah, Pheno beat SC.[/sarcasm] *chuckle*

(Why the heck am I standing up for SC?)

DeletedUser345

Wrong there Achilles. At the end, they were crushing you, then they pretty much stopped playing Beta and llohll left SC. [sarcasm]
So yeeaah, Pheno beat SC.[/sarcasm] *chuckle*

(Why the heck am I standing up for SC?)

It was more of a joke, but they weren't crushing us it was fairly equal and we both focused on different targets.

DeletedUser

/me does not have superb memory, he just remembers SC was winning overall.

DeletedUser345

/me does not have superb memory, he just remembers SC was winning overall.

It was this at a point and then falttened out;

Stonecutters 7
Phenomen 25

(Taken from Kads stats thread)

DeletedUser

i think Phenomenon, The Forgotten Legion, Stonecutters, Virtus Phoneix and the Ionian Revolt vs. Xmortis, The Phoenix of Carthage, Dark Judgement, Phalanx, South East Syndicate and The Knights of the Realm. every alliance would have a another alliance nearby of the same size. it would be the perfect war. many losses but it would be fun to watch. what does everyone else think

DeletedUser

What would StoneCutters do in another war? Send some poor mass mails in an attempt to be witty?

DeletedUser

That was never proved and we continue to refute that, all because our enemy got reported does not mean we were the ones who reported them.

DeletedUser

The best war would be world war. No pacts, NAPS or allies. See where the pieces fall and which alliances rise to the top when the dust settles.

DeletedUser

Agreed but very hard to do.

I agree, there would be too many private deals and secret connections made... this would only work on a world where all members know nothing about each other (so they could make no pacts beforehand)