What would be the best war?

Lugosi

Strategos
Phenomen did their fair share of reporting alledged "infringements" - Kadj was regularly accusing others of multis ec.

yeah but tbf everyone does it so its no great suprise and shouldn't really be used to prove a point of an alliance being bad as it isn't a valid reason *cough* wayne *cough* :p.

DeletedUser

Phenomen did their fair share of reporting alledged "infringements" - Kadj was regularly accusing others of multis ec.

at the outset of the DHvs Phen war myself/eGOD/mango all got reported for multi accounts.. only I got caught! lol

this was due in part to me checking on a friends accouunt for him

DeletedUser

I agree, there would be too many private deals and secret connections made... this would only work on a world where all members know nothing about each other (so they could make no pacts beforehand)

Only way I can think this can go down.

1) When you join an alliance, you can't leave it.
2) When you join an alliance, the message ability becomes disabled. (ie you must use forums)

You can however still reply to the message, however only if the other person is still allianceless. If they aren't, that becomes disabled as well.

3) No shared forums allowed
4) Alliances can't disband until every member has 0 cities.
5) if you are rimmed, you can't restart in the world

DeletedUser

yeah but tbf everyone does it so its no great suprise and shouldn't really be used to prove a point of an alliance being bad as it isn't a valid reason *cough* wayne *cough* :p.

Some dumb *** reported me once.. they didn't understand the concept of two players co-operating to attack them (sigh). The irony was they played with their daughter (on a shared IP) as 2 accounts. Pot calling kettle!

I have *very* strong views on account transfers etc, which has been a factor in my choice of "enemies".

DeletedUser

If Ml and PoC took over all of O34/O44 pheno then went to war that would be good.

DeletedUser

The best war would be world war. No pacts, NAPS or allies. See where the pieces fall and which alliances rise to the top when the dust settles.
That would be a great time. But it would have to be a fresh world with a high speed or a world where you start with pre-built cities in preset areas with alliances having set leaders too. Or else imo it wouldnt work.

If Ml and PoC took over all of O34/O44 pheno then went to war that would be good.

That would be cool to watch lol.