What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

what do I have to do to earn some respect? Every one thinks were an MRA, I'm a horrible leader, and were all full of noobs, when Were first in points (not that that matters) and 2nd in attack bp and 4th in total bp, as well as the second highest point average. So again What do I have to do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not send crappy attacks like this

phi.png

BUT

in all honesty there is nothing you can, until your alliance actually does something. ie win a war against a good enemy, your image will stay the same

DeletedUser12571

1. Try not too care too much.
2. Conquer people

Everyone is capable of mistakes. For example the poster above me with the screen shot showing his troop count (among other things) to everyone.

DeletedUser

Send your defensive troops to my city :) you will earn my respect :p

DeletedUser18571

I would say that you are a good recruiter, but theres many reasons why you are not getting as much credit as you think you should receive.

I don't think your a good player. You are in the core and founder of the number one alliance, But I don't understand why you only have 1294 points. I'm on the rim and I already have double. How can you lead an alliance and also be the lowest point member. The leader is usually one of the top in his alliance. You also look like a noob when you come to the forum and make a thread asking for respect. You need to earn it by doing stuff ingame, and just because your alliance has more points doesn't mean you accomplished much.

I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just answering your question as to why you aren't getting respect. No hard feelings.

DeletedUser17045

Well, I'm a leader and I'm not at the top of my alliance. So what? Points matter that much to you? Mmmmmkay.

I mean, from some experience, I would advise you start telling fibs in order to please people. Many can't handle the truth on this forum.

For most cases, just try and be nice, etc. Work on your skills in game. All of that mumbo jumbo.

DeletedUser

I remember when I was on some server, I forgot what it was. Anyway there was this alliance called LEGION that everyone thought was a MRA that was doomed to fail, obviously being the vastly intellectually superior individual I was I didn't see it that way.

Like WOLFPACK (I just realized that fact that both of your names are in full capitals is ridiculous? Are you people ten years of age - Jesus)

Anyway, like Wolf Pack, Legion were on a server with a small alliance cap and had branch alliances (one more than Wolf Pack) and a very good alliance average they quickly came to establish themselves as a solid alliance.

Even with good BP scores and solid positioning throughout oceans they still did not get any respect, because they were unknown (aka. one of a handful of people who makes alliances didn't make it) and they were ran by someone who was also an unknown.

The same will apply to Wolf Pack, except for that the leader of Legion was better than you are. They had no real competition in their ocean..

I think if Wolf Pack does get attacked by say 'The Bish' or one of the other oceans dominate alliances that they will definitely crumble.

---------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR Respect is earned, not asked for on an internet forum.

DeletedUser

Huh?

what do I have to do to earn some respect? Every one thinks were an MRA, I'm a horrible leader, and were all full of noobs, when Were first in points (not that that matters) and 2nd in attack bp and 4th in total bp, as well as the second highest point average. So again What do I have to do?

I am sorry, I dont understand the question.....

RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!

DeletedUser

You dont have to do anything be mature about it and play the game, not everyone is made to be leader, but if you cannot be lead or be a leader then your doomed. Just play the game how you want to. Look at me, not really well known and just getting on with my little alliance. I treat all my players like friends and respect and treat them as they would like to be treated.

DeletedUser

IMO, just don't worry about respect. You can't just follow a quick 10 step plan and have res[ect at the end of it. Respect in this game and in RL comes with time...

T

DeletedUser

i said i respect, i never said i expect respect :) thats something that must be earned.

DeletedUser

It's true, people don't tend to respect you unless you prove yourself worthy of it.

DeletedUser18571

Many of you have been de repping me because of what I said about points. Its true that points do not show how good of a player you are, but it does show how active you are. obviously someone who still has 1298 is not as active as someone who has 3000.

I don't wanna keep hearing people tell me that points aren't everything that makes a good player and talking to me like if I don't know what I'm saying.

good players are all active. Just because you don't have experience doesn't mean you aren't a good player. I said he wasn't a good player because his points show that he hasn't been building much. either inactivity or he isn't good.

DeletedUser

The problem was internet was down for 4 days and i had to use my phone but my co leaders kept us going strong so forgive me for being so far behind.

DeletedUser

i can give u one small tip
dont listen to these guys

i dont mean to offend anyone but that is the truth, u guys lower everyones morale

i wont worry if u guys give-rep for me

DeletedUser

We have offered viable advice, Arul doesn't know what he is on about...

And i know this because of his efforts to merge our alliances together...even though we do not want to merge with him. He feels that greater numbers would scare the alliances he is worried about (The Bish, WOLFPACK) away from him.

Sorrows do not agree, our alliance policy is Quality over Quantity and it's been doing us just fine so far.

DeletedUser

You earn respect through your actions with and dedication to your alliance. It doesn't matter what others think. Your alliance is what's important because if you have the respect of your alliance, then you are most certainly a good leader, if not a great one. It's about how you carry yourself in the eyes of your players, how you guide them, teach them, and quite frankly, boss them around and discipline them. You have no reputation with the rest of the world if you don't first have your alliance's support. And along the journey and the climb up, the rest of the world will take notice. If you believe you are a good leader, then prove it to your players everyday, then you are a good leader.

DeletedUser

The problem is that you are just the founder there and you are not playing at all. The leader there is another guy who leaded the 2 alliances WOLFPACK on top of the list with good average points and good BP. I think that if the members of WOLFPACK could kick you out they would do that, but you are the founder and they can't do that. So, to win the respect you heave to earn it working by your self and not with the other's work. So, stop crying because you shame your alliance.

DeletedUser6156

Due to the excessive amount of off-topic posts this thread has been closed, I also feel that the thread had run its course hence why it went off-topic.
please remember to keep your posts relevant to the topic and if you don't have anything to say, don't say it ;)
Thanks fingolfin

Status
Not open for further replies.