What?

DeletedUser

Morale results, more people want morale then not? What?

Post your comments :)

I definitely voted no

DeletedUser

Are you serious? Where did it say this? I definitely voted no also.

EDIT: Just saw the sticky. Well that's stupid. Might just be the last straw for this player.

EDIT#2: The quality of players that voted should also be taken into account. I mean come on, the ones that voted yes must A) not have a clue what is going on in Grepolis and B) must not be the top players.

If all the low level noobs voted yes but all the players that have put a lot of time and in many cases money into this game voted no, then shouldn't these players have a larger say? I honestly can not believe that the developers do not see this and are so intent on releasing the stain they call morale back into this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Before this thread gets to carried away, I would like to point out that no where in Zeus' post did he say that morale was going to be reintroduced. He simple provide a screenshot of the results just like he said he would. Also if you hop over to the Alpha World forum and look at the information he wrote their on moral you might see that the "threshold" wasn't crossed on Beta. Also by trying to do a tally count here in the forums of what people voted is counter productive as only a small number of players are actually registered on the main Grepolis forums.

DeletedUser

Before this thread gets to carried away, I would like to point out that no where in Zeus' post did he say that morale was going to be reintroduced. He simple provide a screenshot of the results just like he said he would. Also if you hop over to the Alpha World forum and look at the information he wrote their on moral you might see that the "threshold" wasn't crossed on Beta. Also by trying to do a tally count here in the forums of what people voted is counter productive as only a small number of players are actually registered on the main Grepolis forums.
The active members that are part of the group that I would argue matter most in this game.

Zues actually said that it would not be being implemented in the foreseeable future:

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?p=85872#post85872

At least, thats how I interpret it...
Yeah found this thread after posting.

DeletedUser

Give the extreme bias in the survey's wording, that was a shockingly high number of "No" votes.

DeletedUser

Forget about the quality of the voters. How about the quality of the vote counters. The whole survey is suspect in my opinion because the numbers presented to us do not add up.

For the Alpha Server
What was given by the surveyors:

Temp-10.jpg

The actual figures using the mathematics I learned when I was in school:

Temp-11.jpg

For the Beta Server
What was given by the surveyors:

Temp-12.jpg

The actual figures using the mathematics I learned when I was in school:

Temp-13.jpg

Now the yes votes are a bit further from the 60% mark. That is if we can trust the numbers given by the survey team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even looking at your math Odvar. More wanted it than didn't want it. Not sure what you are trying to prove here. The survey was done using a third party software, and while I agree that it doesn't add up completely I also don't know all the information and am not ready to jump to conclusions that it was tampered with to give bogus information.

DeletedUser

I think world beta can be pretty proud lol, we had the best score of all the worlds :p

DeletedUser

Didn't say it would be implemented, the voting results just surprised me, if it had reached the required threshold...

DeletedUser1405

Im still going to say that a lot who voted didnt know what they were voting for because of the wording.
Anyway as long as they dont implement it on older worlds i think most Should be happy, but you will always have people who complain.
The vote was close that shows a large proportion of the players who voted didnt want it.
So that hopefully should be that.

DeletedUser

I voted "No" I'm very surprised that people actually voted "Yes" or "I don't care"

DeletedUser

So basically only people that either did not understand the question or are no longer playing the server.

DeletedUser

I dont think it matters if a person understood it or not. the only way to know if they did would be to ask every person in the server if they understood the question. this thread is pointless especially since it wasnt enacted.

DeletedUser4013

I dont think it matters if a person understood it or not. the only way to know if they did would be to ask every person in the server if they understood the question. this thread is pointless especially since it wasnt enacted.

i agree completely. there really is no point to this thread since Morale hasn't been implemented in Beta. so whether people voted yes, no, or i don't care - is really moot. Morale is not a part of this world.