What's going on in Delta?

DeletedUser9300

Yea, you just captured the essence of all these online-strategy games there, G.R.O.M.

Eat or be eaten. Usually, in these type of games, there are 2 types of players: the 'elite' and the farms. As the 'elite' put it, "this ain't sim city." In Grepolis, where you can actually conquer other cities, this especially true.

On a side point, I've seen meta-alliances of farms. They promote "freedom, peace, defense, blah blah." The aggressive 'elite' alliances ended up warring with this collection of 'peaceful' people, with the 'elite's winning. Just an anecdote that goes to show the failure of defensive, point based playing styles. (This example was from imperion.org, if any of you have heard of that)

DeletedUser

Fighting is only an option if you have around 10 guys that can conquest. I suggest making attacks on smaller players your priority. You become the bully in a way. Make a few conquests, support from small guys should be sent to stronger people(there for length of war, u would do this since no one wants to conquest a 540 pt city), and once players start leaving the MRA the big bully will give in. Also u could get a few other small alliances to help u out to.(commonsense)

DeletedUser

One of our members was recently attacked by a member of another alliance. Those nearby attacked several times, and those too far to support used divine powers to attack him. The alliance, which describes itself as "peaceful", never gave us a single coordinated attack.:D

DeletedUser

hi everyone in delta world im only building up army its slow at the mo but im getting my main resources first im on this everyday and building up im liking this game bigtime im from ireland so feel free to leave a comment

DeletedUser

Because...

Hi Delta just put this thread together to see what everyone is getting up 2 on our world as lately this world is not getting much attention from it's players on the forum? Why is this ? There seems to be nobody posting anything lately that has much interest like any wars going on between alliances or anything that is going on? Is the world slowly dying out if you have any thoughts about this or just want to rant about something then post here :D
----> The reasons might be because this thread and more like it are a security risk.:Angry:

DeletedUser

Lord Hanibal got unfairly banned and had to start again. He was one of the servers best and Free and the Proud where glad to have him on board.

With regard to what's going on in Delta I've heard rumours of multi alliance wars brewing. Interesting times!

DeletedUser

Yeah, interesting times. So far, my ocean (16) is having no big conflicts. Mostly just big alliances farming little ones, and so far, the little ones aren't hitting back.

My alliance is relatively small, so is sometimes bullied by the big, bad, elites. Whenever they decide to go on a long range farming raid on our cities, we can usually muster up some sort of support in the targeted cities. Coordinated defense is a great tactic, and can really damage attackers.