Whats going on

DeletedUser31161

just wanted to see whats going on. i try to get on a few times here and there to look but i haven't really had any details other than stats. whats going on? i see ROD/US have taken another ocean. i see triad has expanded really fast and i see LoG/NE haven't gone anywhere with progress to other oceans. all i have is this map. can people comment and tell me if i am wrong when i say that it looks like US/ROD are winning. also give details on whats happening

http://en60.grepolismaps.org/c8eadccdace8d3af619d3f5fb33fdf94

DeletedUser

I don't know much about the core war but The True War Lords have taken over the south of 074 if this helps any :)

DeletedUser33530

im on VM at the moment so i really dont know which is driving me insane. But from what i can see the tri-alliance is just taking cities in there oceans and dont appear to be going anywhere else. While US is expanding everywhere but the oceans that the tri-alliance control. Also if i remember right ROD had another alliance merge into them and thats why we have that ocean.

P.S. Penguin i have more details about US long term plan which i see happening in this map but i cant reveal (since Been Jaming stalks me for this info) but this plan may have changed since i left. So if you want to hear message me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

P.S. Penguin i have more details about US long term plan which i see happening in this map but i cant reveal (since Been Jaming stalks me for this info) but this plan may have changed since i left. So if you want to hear message me.

Been Jaming??? Who is this Been impostor???

DeletedUser33530

Ummmmm well ya see I was tired of you not being on my side so I made a clone to replace you. You were supposed yo be dead by the time I let this slip but here we are *holds up a gun* and we can do this the easy way or hard way.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
They didn't.

I just made the comment that ROD were lowering their standards and all the drama queens came out to play.

DeletedUser31161

Can i have a oppinion on who is winning the war from someone inside the core and who preferably has first hand intel to both alliances

DeletedUser33530

Can i have a oppinion on who is winning the war from someone inside the core and who preferably has first hand intel to both alliances
well really the tri-alliance since they have been taking all the cities we once had in their territory while we have been defensive while we go along with our long term plan for their defeat.

DeletedUser

well really the tri-alliance since they have been taking all the cities we once had in their territory while we have been defensive while we go along with our long term plan for their defeat.

He means they're losing :p

We (LoG and allies) have been taking a bunch of cities along the boarder but annoyingly US is taking cities a lot faster on their southern front and so refuse to get any smaller despite our successes :(

DeletedUser

We (LoG and allies) have been taking a bunch of cities along the boarder but annoyingly US is taking cities a lot faster on their southern front and so refuse to get any smaller despite our successes :(

How much cities are we talking about here ? :)

DeletedUser41825

Official score (doesn't include players who were kicked before their cities were taken):

Northern front:

LoG - 34 US - 3

New Era - 17 US - 9

The Immortals - 10 US - 4

Southern front:

Elite - 2 US - 45

DeletedUser33530

My apologies I meant to add that as of now we are losing. Also you guys have really taken things north of the border to be specific. Finally, we are taking cities a lot faster in every which direction expect for the northern front :p

DeletedUser33530

Official score (doesn't include players who were kicked before their cities were taken):

Northern front:

LoG - 34 US - 3

New Era - 17 US - 9

The Immortals - 10 US - 4

Southern front:

Elite - 2 US - 45

It's a lot more than just elite down south of the core war. Also been these scores for the north match up.

DeletedUser31161

I see. Log u are probably from what i get winning. But u cant beat an alliance like US you can take their cities all u want but it wont help. They are just too big. Every city u take they get 2 more in the south and east. 1 for the empty slot and 2 for the bp. Eventually they will have twice as many cities and u will be in trouble.

DeletedUser33530

I see. Log u are probably from what i get winning. But u cant beat an alliance like US you can take their cities all u want but it wont help. They are just too big. Every city u take they get 2 more in the south and east. 1 for the empty slot and 2 for the bp. Eventually they will have twice as many cities and u will be in trouble.

ok well in an extremely simplfied version this is kind of our plan. Also ya at this timethe tri-alliance is winning (lets give credit to all).