What's happened to NU??

DeletedUser

Sorry, all, but this "upgrade" is bs. Hope we all don't go find something else to do....

DeletedUser22224

Hey Frog at least Adrenaline has disbanded so they can't stab anyone in the back anymore like they did with you :cool:

DeletedUser22951

HeLlO StUnNeD,
Thought you quit NU?
As for the adrenaline thing they were decent to fight with for the short period of time it lasted, were a damn sight better than EE. Guess they got stabbed in the back big style, anyone know by who - seems like a mystery.

DeletedUser

Adrenaline's fall is/was something that even the most optimistic player of us(TE) didnt expect..at least they lasted 48 hours more than the last clash with TTOW,which took us less than a day to make them press the exit alliance button...this time though they had 48hours time to get ready but didnt make a good use of it either...
some of us feel guilty about the loss of A now;-)
cheers

*in this point FrOg,you shall easily say that TE acted like the nemesis for the back-stabbers' action and punished the bad boyz of the southern waters;-)
now O46 is getting more blue daily;-)

DeletedUser

It is, thanks to those ignorant Inno employees....

"Hey, why not do this, we have the chance to make more money, forget the people who got us here..." Nice attitude, fellas....

DeletedUser

The A are down!! There is a god for justice!
When I left the game I thought TE and SF were the ones to beat and they just proved that they are!
What's happened to Failed and Apom? Also is Buttfungus gone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Apom is a slippery snake. As soon as TON was under attack he jumped ship to Adrenaline and now that they got smashed he runs away like the coward he is to SF. If any of the Sf leaders are watching this he is NOT Loyal at all!
As for buttfungus ( well he is a truely cocky man! )
Still I like the way that justice has been served :)
Anyway I have to laugh at Failed, he spent over £400 worth of gold and now he has quit! Lol :) :D

DeletedUser

My bad, Buttfungus made his own little alliance i think. Called Nu world order. 800k point alliance.

And failed spend over 400 pounds? So I'm guessing he used Olympic Games ALOT then..
I was wondering how he got CP's so quick...

DeletedUser

oo..i see how this Failed guy overpassed me(even if i was inactive from start of June till start of September) i was maybe 10-15 cities ahead when the war with TTOW started and at november i was almost 10 cities behind him...hehe!!400$ is way too much for an account to be spent...i wouldnt spend more than 20$ per server;-)

DeletedUser

Ha the new world order! They were a old alliance that buttfungus formed in march or so! TON defeated them and butt ran to Failed for help and adrenaline was formed.
Please someone mess that guy up!

I knew Failed since day one, (27/12/10)
He started with section5. TON threatened war and they disbanded and merged into Tiger Lair. At this stage failed had about 2 cities and about 7000 points, I had about 6 cities and 30000 points. Failed became more well known after his alliance merged into the Dogs of war. They formed the Tigers Of War (very original name ;) )
Failed made it to leader level and by this stage he was equal size to me 150000 points. He disagreed with the TOW merging with the terrible Nightmare Spartans and left and formed Enzyme X. Enzyme X changed to adrenaline and things seemed great with both TON and Adrenaline getting on well and we helped take down the TOW.
He at this stage is maxing his amount of culture points he can get per day by having back to back Olympic games and battle parades (he was pretty decent in battle!)
His alliance then decided to BACKSTAB my alliance the TON. He got 4 against us including three of TON's pacted alliances. TON was unprepared and defenceless and not to mention being attacked from every direction.
TON died and I quit game :(
Adrenaline then gained a lot of my members who jumped ship and they grew.
Failed became huge as he paid his hard earned cash that he earned working in the Nederlands. ( he is from Amsterdam).
He then had a problem when his GF was in a car crash I think and his activity went down ( also he got bored because I wasn't round for a good chat!!!)
I've just heard that TE swallowed them whole!! Yay the end!!!!!

Wow that was stressful to write on my iPhone!

One quick question: does anyone miss me as it seems I was needed to get the forum active again!???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it would be cool being back FrOg,i liked you since my first days in Nu at ToN but you tried to enter an area that you shouldnt(strated some talks with SF to wipe the E off) so you lost a couple of steps on my eyes,but you are a young guy so i think that for your age you did pretty good;-)

hey do you know anythin about Q?did he quit grepolis for ever?

DeletedUser

Nice write up frog, good to know what's or what happened in the world:)

DeletedUser17527

One quick question: does anyone miss me as it seems I was needed to get the forum active again!???

well if you widen the tunnel vision a touch you might notice that its the disasterous upgrade that has caused the rise in forum activity

DeletedUser

Q is gone! I tried to contact when I saw him go inactive as I knew he was mad into motorbikes, so I searched Qbert in all the profile names for bike talk websites. I thought that if he used the name Qbert here that he would use it elsewhere. I found him but his account hadnt been active in over a year. I tried contacting him in every way but I can't get him. Good guy Q, he taught me how to play this game :)