Whats happening in chi?

DeletedUser15240

Can someone just say a little about whats going on in chi? Who's at war with who etc? Would be interesting to know and help me get to know the world a bit better. It would help you guys to know too I'm sure ;)

DeletedUser21270

Chi , where do we start people?

What was once a relatively peaceful world has now erupted in the last months into the war zone it is now.

As the time of WW approaches, alliances are now fighting for their place in Chi history.

We have war on all fronts in all oceans around the core (where i am based so i speak for that area), with alliances breaking up, re-forming of old alliances, alliances being meastered , everything that could happen, probably is. Chi is good right now!

Basically there are two sides in these wars, to try to simplify things more than that would be foolish of me, all the elite alliances shall we say are at war, most of the 2nd tier are joining in too.

If anyone needs to know more details, read through the forum threads. It may be long but, it is entertaining!

DeletedUser

well curly started and curly grew and curly lef t and now more left and i still left :D

DeletedUser

I guess it really depends on where you are, but in my opinion (and compared to some other worlds) Chi is freakin' nuts. Straight-jacket wearin', voice hearin', hair pullin' ridiculousness... It's like everyone watched Spy Kids or fished a decoder ring out of their Cracker Jack boxes and now it's time to test it out to see how well it works.

Everyone in Chi is a little spy crazy. Oh, and paranoid I guess... I mean, except for me... I don't sound paranoid, do I? *wink*

Hmmm... then there's what seems to be some real hatred here, like, we're talkin' Capulet / Montague type hatred, but no one actually knows why one alliance doesn't like another anymore... They. Just. Don't.

And that about sums up Chi from past to present: Crazy, spies, hate.

DeletedUser20849

War, War, oh i left out WAR oh and really old noobs tons of old noobs lol :O

DeletedUser15015

Wow...in reading all this Im a lil confused! I thought Chi was peaceful. I mean shoot, the alliances in my area "swap" cities occasionally, we "visit" each others cities all the time just to say hello, even send over our "espionage ambassadors" to check in and see how our neighbors city is developing. ;) How much more peaceful can you get!! :p

DeletedUser

And some said this world was boring a few months ago... not anymore. ;) Everything is crazy and I love it.

DeletedUser

Titans of Tartarus and Knights in Tights are far and away the most active alliances with what's going on in the world. It'd probably be shorter to list who they're not at war with. They fight each other and everyone else.

League of Legions is the largest alliance or group of alliances. Though they control the entire South Eastern corner of the world, they manage to keep their heads low. Not a lot of major wars.

Then there are some scattered alliances doing what they do. Minions (they change their name frequently) and Foo fighters are fighting KiT in the Southwest. A northwestern confederation of alliances, called The Unknown Rulers (I hope this name is temporary), which I'm a part of, are trying to fight KiT off up there. Obliterate are pretty large, but I think they're only fighting ToT. The Northeast is kind of confusing. I don't think anyone wants to ally with anyone else. The Black Legion are fighting ToT and The Wonders Fellowship, The Wonders Fellowship is fighting TBL and ToT.

DeletedUser

The wonders Fellowship is not fighting ToT we have been in a full pact for a few months now.

DeletedUser

Titans of Tartarus and Knights in Tights are far and away the most active alliances with what's going on in the world. It'd probably be shorter to list who they're not at war with. They fight each other and everyone else.

League of Legions is the largest alliance or group of alliances. Though they control the entire South Eastern corner of the world, they manage to keep their heads low. Not a lot of major wars.

Then there are some scattered alliances doing what they do. Minions (they change their name frequently) and Foo fighters are fighting KiT in the Southwest. A northwestern confederation of alliances, called The Unknown Rulers (I hope this name is temporary), which I'm a part of, are trying to fight KiT off up there. Obliterate are pretty large, but I think they're only fighting ToT. The Northeast is kind of confusing. I don't think anyone wants to ally with anyone else. The Black Legion are fighting ToT and The Wonders Fellowship, The Wonders Fellowship is fighting TBL and ToT.

Minions are always at war with someone.. but we take only one on one challanges

DeletedUser

well, with the schizos for one, ToT/TUR/FF and anyone else who happens to disagree with our tights...

DeletedUser

Are you forgetting United to the Death? We are fighting Avant Garde, and are actually beating their colonizations! But, it is kinda unfair because we have ToT and TWF on The Invictus on our side, but they have TOTALITY so it is a bit more even with the war that ToT is goin' through

DeletedUser

Are you forgetting United to the Death? We are fighting Avant Garde, and are actually beating their colonizations! But, it is kinda unfair because we have ToT and TWF on The Invictus on our side, but they have TOTALITY so it is a bit more even with the war that ToT is goin' through

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/alliance/5941/colonizations

Yup, beating our colonizations. Which planet are you living on?

One thing that's really bugging us is that no matter how many times we wipe the floor with your leader he always finds plenty of ghosts and inactive UTTD cities to take right after. If only morale didn't make rimming a near-impossible job with any decent amount of defense...

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/player/1973934/colonizations

Don't want to be the jerk here, but you guys need to get it through your heads that losing cities and then filling your slots with ghosts is not winning a war. :p

DeletedUser

K, people are taking my post too seriously. Sorry if I forgot some alliances. I was just writing it real quick off the top of my head, since everyone was being super vague about what was going on. Everyone was just saying, "Chi is crazy" or "War war war". I'm sure he could already gather that up being that the game is a war strategy game. If I forgot your own alliance or got some of the wars incorrect then I'm sorry. Feel free to elaborate your own view of the world.

Also, this is like Europe leading up to WWI. Extremely hard to keep track of which country is allied with other countries.

DeletedUser21270

K, people are taking my post too seriously. Sorry if I forgot some alliances. I was just writing it real quick off the top of my head, since everyone was being super vague about what was going on. Everyone was just saying, "Chi is crazy" or "War war war". I'm sure he could already gather that up being that the game is a war strategy game. If I forgot your own alliance or got some of the wars incorrect then I'm sorry. Feel free to elaborate your own view of the world.

Also, this is like Europe leading up to WWI. Extremely hard to keep track of which country is allied with other countries.

i like CHI at this moment in time, we had a while where it was all just a massive ghost chase it seems. now though it gets better every day.
always a development or two to digest, battle to be won etc etc

DeletedUser

i like CHI at this moment in time, we had a while where it was all just a massive ghost chase it seems. now though it gets better every day.
always a development or two to digest, battle to be won etc etc

yeah, a while ago, we were just trying to get the most ghosts, but now we are actually doing something. Anyway, there were a ton of merges so of course everything is mixed up at the moment