Whats happening in chi?

DeletedUser

Strikehard, you know that I consider you a good dude and a great player :) however, I think you may be getting a little tooo insulty on people. Let them talk, they have their opinion and we have to hear it, even if we disagree with them ;)

DeletedUser

I guess it really depends on where you are, but in my opinion (and compared to some other worlds) Chi is freakin' nuts. Straight-jacket wearin', voice hearin', hair pullin' ridiculousness... It's like everyone watched Spy Kids or fished a decoder ring out of their Cracker Jack boxes and now it's time to test it out to see how well it works.

Everyone in Chi is a little spy crazy. Oh, and paranoid I guess... I mean, except for me... I don't sound paranoid, do I? *wink*

Hmmm... then there's what seems to be some real hatred here, like, we're talkin' Capulet / Montague type hatred, but no one actually knows why one alliance doesn't like another anymore... They. Just. Don't.

And that about sums up Chi from past to present: Crazy, spies, hate.

LOL Piper paranoid ? NEVER !! LOL is it too late to join that world ?

DeletedUser

Well if there wasn't so many spies we wouldn't have to be worried! And it is a little late to join seeing as how Obliterate just won "congrats on that" you just wouldn't have much to look forward too, unless you like being a turtle lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Strikehard, you know that I consider you a good dude and a great player :) however, I think you may be getting a little tooo insulty on people. Let them talk, they have their opinion and we have to hear it, even if we disagree with them ;)

Oh for sure! I do this in every world where activity dies down :p Hey at least now we're seeing some activity :)

DeletedUser27644

Much of Chi seems to be dying, seems the players here don't like world wonder time & prefer the middle game, where wars are fought.
I see a lot of inactives, VMs & ghosts.
Where once I saw 20+ cities in an alliance under attack at the same time, it is now more like less than 10 & closer to 2 at a time.

We need a new fresh world with similar settings to move into, unforunately, Lamia could have been that world but the settings were not ideal.
World speed 2 or 3 & unit speed 2 or 3 is going to be what most in Chi will be looking for in a new world.
Let's hope Marathon's settings are better than Lamia's but I suspect they won't be :(

DeletedUser

I thought the Marathon settings were already announced and we didn't like them.

DeletedUser

not officially...

but you wont like them when they are announced....

DeletedUser23971

Much of Chi seems to be dying, seems the players here don't like world wonder time & prefer the middle game, where wars are fought.
I see a lot of inactives, VMs & ghosts.
Where once I saw 20+ cities in an alliance under attack at the same time, it is now more like less than 10 & closer to 2 at a time.

We need a new fresh world with similar settings to move into, unforunately, Lamia could have been that world but the settings were not ideal.
World speed 2 or 3 & unit speed 2 or 3 is going to be what most in Chi will be looking for in a new world.
Let's hope Marathon's settings are better than Lamia's but I suspect they won't be :(

Delta was my 1st world (still there) and the Wonders are still being fought - the wonders and 2.0 removed a lot of players, it died very quickly compared to how it had been - which considering how long some of the people had been playing on that world was stunning.

It is World Speed 1, Conquest - I was stunned when I started Chi - can't imagine how brutal it must have been when it 1st started :)

Well worth waiting for the right set up to come up - like say World Speed 3 and revolt ;-)

I know a few setting up for Marathon from other worlds - don't know the settings yet

DeletedUser

Noobs two ideal worlds went by an you didn't join! :p

Delphi and Knossos!

DeletedUser

Knossos...morale? no thanks :p

give us...speed 3, unit speed 1, no morale conquest/revolt and 150 alliance limit

DeletedUser

Morale I can deal with but conquest is impossible I have no idea how it works the rest is good

DeletedUser

Knossos...morale? no thanks :p

give us...speed 3, unit speed 1, no morale conquest/revolt and 150 alliance limit

Y U WANNA PICK ON LITTLE PEOPLE? MORALE GD! Jk. I think unit speed 2 would be okay, 1 is pretty slow.

Morale I can deal with but conquest is impossible I have no idea how it works the rest is good

Yeah I think you'd struggle :)

DeletedUser

Yes, Strikehard, I want to beat up those 3 city players that take, like, 20 cities worth of troops to clear just ONE measly city....

and then these little pains in the sit there laughing at you!! Frustrating. Once you get 3 cities, you can never be rimmed.

DeletedUser

I know what you mean! I once spent 600+LS on a city with 200birs in them -.-

Hopefully I'll join you guys cuz I miss ya! ;)

DeletedUser27644

Yeah do away with morale, it isn't needed if newbies join a good alliance instead of sitting there thinking they are great coz they are holding off your 5X 1k nukes with 100 swords.

DeletedUser

Morale is usually good. It is only bad for the top players who are attacking low players and it stops people from bullying

DeletedUser27644

Morale is usually good. It is only bad for the top players who are attacking low players and it stops people from bullying

You don't have to be a bully to attack a smaller player, there are instances when it is necessary & there are times when smaller players attack bigger players, in those cases it makes it almost impossible to retaliate properly & teach them not to be so foolish.

Also if the little guy is being "bullied", that is what alliances are for, to provide protection for their members.

DeletedUser

well what do u guys say.. next hero world all of the chi players at same team???? wont it be fun??? who are in???