Whats happening in chi?

DeletedUser23971

well what do u guys say.. next hero world all of the chi players at same team???? wont it be fun??? who are in???

Be interesting - the current one is World Speed 2 and Conquest so maybe the next will be revolt. One of the best appears to be made up of members solely from Epsilon.

Whatever happens I would suggest not only picking the same region e.g SW,NW but agreeing a time to register/join - some alliances got on the same group/islands - too many for luck

Another option I would guess is to have a list to invite - 1 invites 5 - they invite 5 e.t.c Even if the 1st one has to re-start your alliance will get a really solid start

It is a huge advantage to be really close at the start - a fair who didn't reset after the farming started.

P.s Artemis is very good

DeletedUser

if we all head in one direction, and arrive at the same time, we will dominate that ocean as soon as we can conquest :)

DeletedUser

I say NO! pretty much everyone hates each other. Each alliance has about 1 friend alliance.

DeletedUser

I say NO! pretty much everyone hates each other. Each alliance has about 1 friend alliance.
Would be interesting, lolol
I don't think everyone really hates each other, its the game play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's all in the fun of the game. You have an opposing alliance you fight and bicker but when it really comes down to it if everyone is a good sport we can all get along. It is a game after all.

DeletedUser27644

Agreed, it is more of a love-hate relationship we have with our enemies.
We love to hate them because they aren't on our team.

DeletedUser15240

personally I'd say go for it ;). Find another world who have also finished wonders. Get a bunch of their players to make an alliance, and a bunch of chi players to make an alliance and join the next decent hero world ;).

Then you could prove that chi is the best :p

Just my suggestion

DeletedUser

Aw :3 nice big reunion without the fighting. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :p

DeletedUser

Or we can pull a LoL and create 4 branches :p

I kid people don't take it to heart.

DeletedUser21270

Probably wont :/ But if its 150 cap, we can prob get the ppl that would actually play.

all it would take would be to scour grepostats. its pretty east to see who is active and who isnt on there.

imagine that 150 cap of active players from the world we know as Chi would give you a pretty awesome alliance from what i have seen in this world.

we have some great chiefs to run the thing but, more importantly some brilliant tacticians and soldiers too.

if it ever came off i would love to give it a shot. ( if selected of course!)

DeletedUser

all it would take would be to scour grepostats. its pretty east to see who is active and who isnt on there.

imagine that 150 cap of active players from the world we know as Chi would give you a pretty awesome alliance from what i have seen in this world.

we have some great chiefs to run the thing but, more importantly some brilliant tacticians and soldiers too.

if it ever came off i would love to give it a shot. ( if selected of course!)
Yep. Would be one epic alliance for sure
If a good world comes out, and a nice cap.. we should totally give it a go (;

Haha step, speaking about '150' that was your post count on that comment xP

DeletedUser

Haha then everyone would become friendly! Or kill each other as they know each other's timezone! :p

If you lot are actually serious I'd throw my name into the hat :D

DeletedUser21270

Yep. Would be one epic alliance for sure
If a good world comes out, and a nice cap.. we should totally give it a go (;

Haha step, speaking about '150' that was your post count on that comment xP

150! now 151!

all you leaders out there should start the argument about who would be in charge now? may save time later lol

DeletedUser

If you lot are being serious I'd actually set everything up. Except leadership. Let you guys vote on that as I suck.