Whats happening in chi?

DeletedUser21270

i think a few are being serious, all we need is a world with decent settings to go to and rip it up a bit!

DeletedUser

I know some active players in KiT are ready to move on. I think you should ask some of your guys if they're interested and I'll set a pre-made up.

DeletedUser27644

personally I'd say go for it ;). Find another world who have also finished wonders. Get a bunch of their players to make an alliance, and a bunch of chi players to make an alliance and join the next decent hero world ;).

Then you could prove that chi is the best :p

Just my suggestion

Sounds like fun, now we just need Grepo DEVS to make a suitable world, the members to fill the alliance with & the assorted leaders to all agree on who will be in charge LOL

Good luck with that last one.

DeletedUser

We should make a thread and ask for a new world and all vote on settings. Maybe it will give them a jump start!

DeletedUser15240

We should make a thread and ask for a new world and all vote on settings. Maybe it will give them a jump start!

Don't do that, it clearly states in several parts, including rules I believe, "Don't post ideas telling settings, or ask when a new world will come out."

DeletedUser

Ok wont do it. It was just a suggestion thats why I asked before I did. Thanks for the heads up curly!

DeletedUser27644

It's like that old adage "Ask & you shall receive."
In this case, a nice banning lol!

DeletedUser

How lucky Obliterated are that dogtowndonni never kept his word the way he was supposed to, but still, how does it feel???

DeletedUser27644

How lucky Obliterated are that dogtowndonni never kept his word the way he was supposed to, but still, how does it feel???

How does what feel?
Getting rid of a traitor & taking back his cities? Feels pretty good :)

DeletedUser

What happened was OB won! That's IT!

Last edited by a moderator: