Whats Happening In Your Ocean

DeletedUser

Deception and trickery of course it always happens lol. Otherwise our ocean is doing good.

DeletedUser18262

fishes are swimming, tides R coming in N out and the north winds are blowing. Why what's happening in you yours.

DeletedUser

my ocean is crap (mainly as iv just started in this world bu there is nothing happening attall i am 40th in ocean with a meer 400 points haha

DeletedUser20590

well we are beating up hades pretty good and now its getting boring. either they quit or in vm. ohh yes i am in ocean 56-57-67-66

DeletedUser

Im right at the front lines against the OOC and their OOTS buddies.

Come on over to 34 for some action lol

DeletedUser

Nope would never forget my old friends... They are fun to play with lol

I might try someone new soon enough any opinions aragorn lol

DeletedUser

Try someone new? hmmm what about attacking IOH and IS for us lol jkjk

DeletedUser

Attacking IoH and IS aren't ever on my mind. Only KoF and OOC. It's fun out in oceans 52 and 53 where I'm fighting.

DeletedUser

But don't you think it would be funner fighting someone stronger than you lol gives you more battle points ;) lol

DeletedUser

There are enemies i have been facing which are bigger than me... eroc for example. Its hard to say pick on someone your own size when your in the top 25. Anyways Aragorn whens the next news coming out? Sasuke when are you coming back to the game?

DeletedUser

But don't you think it would be funner fighting someone stronger than you lol gives you more battle points ;) lol

Nope :) I'm getting enough bp to not be able to build my cs fast enough to cover up my new slots. That, and I want to get up to the top 100 before I fight a top 3. Slaughtering players my size is enough for now.

DeletedUser

There are enemies i have been facing which are bigger than me... eroc for example. Its hard to say pick on someone your own size when your in the top 25. Anyways Aragorn whens the next news coming out? Sasuke when are you coming back to the game?

Next news let me think here lol... well since the recent changes from 1.0 to 2.0 it may give more to talk about but still i don't think ill do 2.0 this may be the last time the LWN is ever aired again lol. I will go to a new world though and start a new newspaper.

DeletedUser

ahhh it is kinda quiet in o43...

maybe that is why I am moveing into 52,53 & 54...

(pete001)

DeletedUser

Eh Pi is dormant, im sitting hear on the rim surrounded by people with around 15 or so cities

DeletedUser

Pi i remember that used to be a great world until incubi just practically attacked evryone