Whats Happening In Your Ocean

DeletedUser12324

You seem to be growing alarmingly fast be carefull you don't turn into an MRA :p

DeletedUser

I never knew adding 4 players was considered an alarming rate...

DeletedUser12324

Incubi was at 14 the other day it's now about 20? That's considerate growth when you think about it which is what pgalland just proved. I just wonder how far this expansion will go, stop being all defensive or just plain childish lol...

DeletedUser

Ah yea I forgot about the 3-4 brand new players we brought in, starting their first city...watch out MRA here we come!

DeletedUser

I dont see any war happening in ocean 56. Its just well taken by enthroned. Their isnt really much of a game their. I dont even know if they are still having fun since their isnt any threat from any other alliances their. They are just fishing for the next fully build city for them to take. They should at least battle it out against an alliance with the same strength.

DeletedUser

They are pretty much afraid of taking on the stronger alliance rather than take on a challenge. It would take them 5 members and dozens of cities to actually successfully conquer a city. I would love to see a war on 56 with a little bit of challenge. Not a 15 weak cities against 150 cities. It just isnt fun. That would make the game boring.

DeletedUser

I would say their alliance is starting to crack. Some players they helped gain cities just deserted them. You should start the war pgalland25 so they are obligated to attack you back. Then smaller alliance in their territory can take a breathe for a bit. :D :p

pgalland25

Strategos
We have been attacking. I just took an enthroned city 3 or 4 days ago. They are disorganized and slow to the punch while we slowly dismantle them. They are truly pathetic. And before anyone from enthroned starts talking big, just prove to me your not worthless and take one of my cities.

DeletedUser

The CS would take 46 hours. Be sensible now.
Your CS would only take 18hours so what is your excuse now. Talk the talk time to walk the walk.

DeletedUser12324

18 hours isnt that bad, my max for a CS is 24, as long as you can time things ok then there shouldn't be a problem.

DeletedUser

My longest cs to date has been 49.36.hrs travel time, but that was on kappa.

siggy4jpg.jpg