What's Happening In Your Ocean?

DeletedUser

O65 is making me nuts.

Everyone is overly pacted to everyone else. Lists of 20 pacts on alliance tabs.

It makes me crazy that I can't find an alliance that is not over pacted. I need targets, not friends!

;)

DeletedUser

<---- Target me .

This from a guy who will threaten his own alliance mates.

And is the most pacted up alliance in the ocean. go solo and I would take you AND someone else out. oh, wait, you don't roll that way

DeletedUser

I come from other worlds, where players who have been my mates for months/years, trump any person who I have known for 2 days. I look out for them no matter what. If you don't come for me, I'm coming for you. That's a promise.

DeletedUser

When you are in an alliance, you don't threaten your alliance mates for anyone.

Deathwish: that little 600 pt city is my friend
Me: it's my farm for a week now, he's too small (I was 2k on the island)
Deathwish: If you farm him, I might have to support him

so I keep farming. Now, had the leader of my alliance told me to back off, I would have. But I informed him of the situation and was told I could keep farming. So I did.

And then he says "I'm coming for youuuuuuuuu". Still in my alliance mind you.

Went to threats REALLLYYYY fast. I've years of experience leading top tribes AND alliances between Grepo and Tribalwars. The rules are the same in all alliance/tribe based games.

Rule one for alliances: You never threaten an alliance mate, especially over a low point farm. At that point it is very easy to restart at 600 pts. Anyone with experience other than deathwish disagree?

But then he goes and forms this mass pacted alliance. Feel safe now with all your friends around you?

DeletedUser

All accurate, except he's not just a low point farm. He's a good personal ally in world Sigma, and a good friend of mine. Of course, I'm going to leave the alliance with you, support him, and bring DBD here. I didn't form this alliance. I formed my own, and they asked us to merge. I told them I wouldn't compromise the DBD name, and we are now where we are. I will not ask for support when I come for you, I'll do it myself. I'll enjoy swallowing your nice 5k city (;

DeletedUser

yawwwn, i probably won't be there. but I do notice you don't say you won't ask for support if I come for YOU lmao

when i was farming him, he WAS a 600 pt city. Had you handled your temper better and respected the rules of alliances over friends, you could have handled the situation with more diplomacy rather than threatening an alliance mate, it could have resolved another way. When you threaten me to defend a 600 pt. farm ... you just guarantee I will farm it harder. Your friend is actually pretty decent, and had it not been for your way of handling it he would not have been farmed much more. I got 600 ABP out of him before I decided that HE was a decent dude and chose to quit farming him on my own. Can't say the same for you though.

and no, you did not leave the alliance before making threats. You threatened multiple times, were about to be kicked is my guess, and then you left. Grow up would be my suggestion.

but enough about that ... this thread is about what's going on in the oceans.

this ocean is too boringly over pacted to be good play, and I don't see it changing. It's all going to be about what alliances stab each other in the back and hold pacts till war is needed. I don't roll that way. Pacts are over rated security blankets, and very few for strategic purposes are required.

Do you want to talk about how many alliances I see Death before Dishonor's name on their pact tabs? GEEEE almost every single one! Is there any alliance you are not pacted with?

DeletedUser

I told you in the first place he is a decent dude, when an ally asks you to let a player grow so he can join the alliance, have some respect and re-target. I asked you nicely multiple times before I did any "threatening". You now realize he's a good guy and that's why I was prepared to defend him. Your stubborn insistence on farming a 600 point city when their are noobs all over the ocean to farm, is ridiculous. How hard is it to clear another 6 SW and farm them, really?

I was not getting kicked by any means, left to make DBD where my friend would be accepted. I sent the leader a message saying I was backing out as I didn't want to put him in the position to choose sides, ask him if you wish.

Look just North in O55, WP and other larger alliances will eventually start moving South. Ocean won't stay quite for long. And again, as I said. I came into this alliance, as it was pre-created. I have been working on cleaning up and dumping deadweight players/allys. It's a process my friend (; Look at DBD in Sigma, we have 2 ally's, and over 10 enemies, 4 of which larger then us. We won't have this many allies for long, guarantee it.

DeletedUser

Let's see how you talked about how "Maybe" and how you were not sure some one was coming over, and how many communications you made prior to threatening:
your words dude. I was both rational and polite, while you were resorting to threats over someone who MAYBE would play the world.

DeathwishX13 on 6/14/11 at 11:46 PM
kev1962 is a close friend from world Sigma. If you will not attack him I'd greatly appreciate it. Academy 6 - Harbor 4 not much but I'm working for it. Looks like my claim will go to Imperium. Will still be a little time, but I work towards conquest very fast :D

DeathwishX13
The Others

Lady of the Axes on 6/15/11 at 12:09 AM
from your profile: Ruthless. without pity or compassion; cruel; merciless: a ruthless tyrant.

This is me. I'm an attack dog. He prob should restart since he did not build from the beginning. He's behind the 8 ball now.
Lady of the Axes on 6/15/11 at 12:06 AM
1. he has no troops
2. he did not log in for days, I watched in grepo stats
3. I attack anyone not in our alliance and not under a green flag.

That city has become my farm already.

DeathwishX13 on 6/15/11 at 12:15 AM
I'm not sure if he even plays here anymore, we are in many wars in sigma at the time he probably doesn't even log on here.

Lady of the Axes on 6/15/11 at 12:18 AM
well, that kinda makes him farm material, does it not?

This report can't be displayed (anymore).

he had no troops w a city that size. He's not growing. He's a target.

Should I leave him to the other allianceo n my island to farm him? I don't think so :) Sorry if he's your bud, but he should know better than to build a city and not build it actively because the active players will attack.

DeathwishX13 on 6/15/11 at 12:52 AM
I was gonna persuade him to play here d;

Lady of the Axes on 6/15/11 at 1:53 AM
then he's behind and should restart.

I'm already over 2k, he's too small. My farm. :)

DeathwishX13 on 6/15/11 at 2:05 AM
If I talk him into coming, I don't want him to start far away from me, it's the location I want to reserve for him. Just to let you know I'll send him support. He's a personal ally from past servers and I defend my own.

Lady of the Axes on 6/15/11 at 2:09 AM
You will support my farm against an alliance mate? Believe me, you will regret it.

DeathwishX13 on 6/15/11 at 2:12 AM
Yes, I will. I fear nobody. He is been my ally for far longer then any of you. I will put myself on the line for allies, and he has proven to be a loyal ally to me in the past. While this is hypothetical, as I don't know if he'll play here. But I don't fear retaliation, give me some BP :)

Lady of the Axes on 6/15/11 at 2:17 AM
i never said i would attack you. i said you would regret it.

DeathwishX13 on 6/15/11 at 2:16 AM
That's not what I said. You threaten me with attacks for supporting a friend, I say bring them. I'd love the early BP ;)

Lady of the Axes on 6/15/11 at 2:14 AM
you get no bp for troops in his city. i'm no noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As was I :)

If I'm not mistaken, the first remark which would be perceived as threatening was "Believe me, you will regret it."

What am I exactly regretting anyways? He is no longer a farm, and now I have a perfect target for first conquest :D

DeletedUser

As was I :)

If I'm not mistaken, the first remark which would be perceived as threatening was "Believe me, you will regret it."

What am I exactly regretting anyways? He is no longer a farm, and now I have a perfect target for first conquest :D

maybe I"m wrong, but as I read it, 2:05 am is earlier than than 2:09. That was where you threatened to support a farm against an alliance mate. And saying you will regret something is not saying i will attack you. I go through proper alliance channels.

keep trying to excuse yourself. (and I do notice that you are back to threats as usual)

DeletedUser

Post Edited Out Due to Minus Repper.

Somebody -repped me for this, but they commented it in total lowercase, and they misspelled multiple words. Just goes to show them how much of and immature, uneducated, noobish, 11 year old they are.