What's happening with CS/CL/CA ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser36743
  • Start date

DeletedUser36743

Have been away for the past week-ten days....

I see from Grepostats that CS/CL/CA have lost 45, 44 and 55 cities respectively in the past week (31st till now)... mostly to Barbs and the Fluffernutters (a few to others as well)...

Seems like they have been Op-ed rather successfully (this server may still be fun yet).... or is it more than this ?....

What do you all think is happening?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

I think it's a mixture of travel time, activity (nearing Easter) and unpreparedness

DeletedUser340

They were on the backfoot of momentum. Once they find footing it should be evening up.

DeletedUser48572

apparently not everyone in this server thinks Erik is god...lol

nice work.

DeletedUser36743

apparently not everyone in this server thinks Erik is god...lol
nice work.

Dont pop the champagne just yet... Erik's a fighter and nothing motivates him more than someone patronizing him (publicly)... fair warning

http://prntscr.com/6prhhg

This is whats happening lol. US against the server? lol

How old is this coalition ? - I am guessing a week ....

What do the coalition boys have to say.... do you agree this is what is happening ?... (and there is nothing wrong if indeed it is)... this is counter strategy...

Personally... i think (and i could be wrong) this is the first time CS has been properly hit... the coalition doing a encore will be considerably more difficult ...

DeletedUser48572

Dont pop the champagne just yet... Erik's a fighter and nothing motivates him more than someone patronizing him (publicly)... fair warning

How old is this coalition ? - I am guessing a week ....

What do the coalition boys have to say.... do you agree this is what is happening ?... (and there is nothing wrong if indeed it is)... this is counter strategy...

Personally... i think (and i could be wrong) this is the first time CS has been properly hit... the coalition doing a encore will be considerably more difficult ...

actually...i think i ended up on Cs's side...but who knows...i don't care..whatever GnR wants me to do i will do in game

DeletedUser48572

think i actually said the same thing about that list you posted a week ago..lol

DeletedUser48572

but hey..whoever was ahead of the curve in terms of what is happening doesn't matter..as long as i got it right first is all that matters hahahahha

Ranga1

Strategos
Yep they formed a coalition bigger than ours lol

Tmax, next post, wait one minute then post.

DeletedUser48452

Have been away for the past week-ten days....

I see from Grepostats that CS/CL/CA have lost 45, 44 and 55 cities respectively in the past week (31st till now)... mostly to Barbs and the Fluffernutters (a few to others as well)...

Seems like they have been Op-ed rather successfully (this server may still be fun yet).... or is it more than this ?....

What do you all think is happening?

It is not 50, it is more then 150 in 7 days lol.

PS, Erik, you are the one who start forming coalitions.

What do you think, you will have 1000 players to fight for you and the rest of us will just wait.

DeletedUser

There is no CS coalition anymore lol. We are the punching bag of Sinope. Its fun though :)

DeletedUser36743

There is no CS coalition anymore lol. We are the punching bag of Sinope. Its fun though :)

LOL... must be fun...

The opposition have organized themselves in what appears to be a credible opposition.... they should now have no excuse for not winning...

My money's on you guys though .... kill kill

DeletedUser42857

They are slimming down.

Syndicate beat chads lot (about 400) with 66 players, Coming Soon are going to try and do it with less than 50 :D

DeletedUser39822

They are slimming down.

Syndicate beat chads lot (about 400) with 66 players, Coming Soon are going to try and do it with less than 50 :D

Dim, what color is the sky in your world? 400 to 66? Not even remotely close on both sides of the equation.

DeletedUser32731

Every dog has his day.. now is yours tomo is theirs.. u feel me? do not get over confident, this is grepolis, who can spend more will win ;)
cowquq2foog1qrbee.gif