What's happening

DeletedUser

Outside of 44 and 45 in the war between the spartan empire and the old circle of western army what's goin on or are you just chilling watching the show only bothered about when the invention of popcorn will take place
:cool: I wish I could chillax

DeletedUser6950

First time I've played since leaving Beta a couple of years ago, things seem so much quieter, everyone is nicely building. Out in O75, we have a couple of small wars nothing of worth. We are watching O65 closely to see if things 'kick off' in there. *yawn*

DeletedUser

K so right now most of the action is in 45 and a bit in 44

DeletedUser40223

I wish I wasn't in the 044/045 area.. I just want to make garlands, hug trees and dance around maypoles but those beastly Spartans insist on making war.. Will no one deal with these terrifying aggressors? I'm tired of constantly hiding behind my mothers skirt and wetting my pants.. :(

DeletedUser

A few things happening in OC65, might be an interesting outcome.

DeletedUser

What is goin on there
Also without the war with the spartan empire I wouldn't have met a few freinds and we would instead be having a war against each other Coh vs the old republic with the rwe constantly changing sides and running in circles around the circle of heroes and then they would have a massive fight for a hill and go my hill wait am I getting confused with forum games

DeletedUser

Looks like The Fraternity and Ran Ghali Empire are having a go at us, Hora Esti.

They also had a go at our leader yesterday. Good to see the game moving a bit now.

DeletedUser

it is good they have lovely city's so we have taken a few from them to show O65 is ours

DeletedUser

Can't we stop all this fighting? It's always the women and the children who suffer.

DeletedUser

Sigh well Coh seems like its screwed as child's play and legion of Tory have over Aiken them clap clap se you done good Coh needs to up their game

DeletedUser

Sigh well Coh seems like its screwed as child's play and legion of Tory have over Aiken them clap clap se you done good Coh needs to up their game
Well, based on our fighting with them, CoH has too few trying to do too much and too many doing nothing at all. If they hadn't reached out to Old Republic and Romans West, East, South, Up and Down. They would have been wiped out of our space for sure. And even with them trying to prop them up, we may yet succeed. ;)

But the handful that are trying are top notch.

DeletedUser40223

Yes it is true we do have some that do nothing, doesn't pretty much every alliance at this stage have some of those? Others do help out but you might not always see that just by the fighting. There are other ways to help your alliance.

The ones who hide behind our ranking are known to us and they will understand what wrath is if they continue along this path. Who knows we may even give the brave Spartans a little list so they too can sample some of that Spartan steel? Wonder if they'd come running then. I think we all know the answer to that.. ;)

DeletedUser

No one likes those who suck off the system. Leach off of those who do all the work. Grow large while others die in glorious combat.

That's why no one like Baggi.

DeletedUser

What is it about the Fraternity that just makes me dislike them so much. Arrogance that's it. Hope you give them a beating Kingdom heart.

DeletedUser

What is it about the Fraternity that just makes me dislike them so much. Arrogance that's it. Hope you give them a beating Kingdom heart.

easier said than done. they have 100 times more allies than us.